Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

I ♥ my Dad - CREATE - My Minds Eye (Now and Then Izzy)

Hi all, Today I am sharing another page that was published in the July edition of the CREATE magazine.  Remember this magazine is free for download HERE and you can download the free sketches HERE.   This page was based on the free card sketch for July:


Supply list:  Cardstock:  Acrylic paper, American Craft; Patterned Papers:  My Minds Eye (Now and Then Izzy); Bicycle die cut and enamel dots: My Minds Eye (Now and Then Izzy); Chipboard frame:  Dusty Attic; Other;   Crafters Workship stencil, Shimmerz Paints Texturez in Sandy Stone, Patina and Artie Choked, Lindy Stamp Gang mists.


 I have been wanting to use this very cool stencil since I got it.  I used three different coloured Shimmerz Texturez...a texture paste mixed with glossy paints.

 The frame I used is a Dusty Attic chipboard that has been sitting in my stash for ages.  I painted it orange.

The title was cut with the Silhouette Cameo.

Thank you for visiting and be sure to check out the July CREATE magazine for loads of awesome inspiration.

xx
Lynette

15 comments:

  1. A really lovely layout, I do love the frame and those stencils look fabulous indeed! I hope your week is going well..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photo of your son and grandson - nothing better than a father with his kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I haven't checked out this mag - MUST do so:):) And that frame.....yum!! And those feathers......awwww.....gotta get that stencil;) Love the way you've given them texture AND color...totally delish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on being published!
    Fun and sweet layout, love that frame!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love seeing your pages in that mag. It is very cool. THis is a fabulous layout and I just love that stencil. I have just ordered one similar. Whose is this one. Would love to get it. I love this page. Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beauty you can be proud of!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful page, Lynette !!!! Wonderful photo of father and son!
    and I love the feathers, how they are painted ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute page! Fantastic photo! Love all the details Lynette!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love those stencilled bits!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just stunningly creative Lynette. Just adore the stamping and the mix of design papers clustered together and of course the precious photo.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning frame! Wonderfully done.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very beautiful! Adore that stencil & the way you have coloured it...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, loving those feathers & the texture you've given them...beautiful page, Lynette :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooooh loving those texture pastes and the beautiful stencil! Gorgeous page....and love that there is an African feel to it...with the frame and feather patterns....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥