Pages

Sunday, July 6, 2014

2 little Monkeys - CSI129

Hello there, I know that I have been missing in action for a while.  Yesterday I took time out to play along with Color Story Inspiration's case file no 129.  I used the latest sketch by Stuck?!  I loved using scraps for the triangles.  I used two photos of Stefan and Juan, my two youngest grandsons.
 Supplies used:  Cardstock:  American Craft; Patterned papers: American Craft(Grey), Studio Calico (Yellow), Echo Park (green); enamel dots and brads: My Minds Eye; Stars: My Minds Eye; Title: Silhouette Cameo, Other: Lindy's Stamp Gang Mist, Maya Road ric rac and DMC cotton.

The case file:

Here is how I solved the case:

The Scheme: all the colors used.

Evidence: Silver metal (stars); Numbers (silver 2), fabric ric rac, stitching.

Testimony: I made up my own 6-word memoir. : "Grandparents home where cousins become friends."  The journalling on the back: "Stefan and Juan, you were born only two months apart. The two of you love playing together and love running, climbing and jumping. With the two of you it is just "go,go,go". I am sure that you will grow up to become best friends. xx Ouma."

This is the sketch by Stuck?!

Here are some close-ups:


Thank you for your visit.  I appreciate your comments.

xx

25 comments:

  1. They look like they were getting up to some mischief in that picture! That looks say - I was caught in the act!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the triangles and loveeeeeeee the photos!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a gorgeous take on both challenges, lobe the doodled frame and the sweet pics of your grandson! So glad yuo joined us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling layout! Those little monkeys are adorable! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout Lynette. Love all the elements. And the photos are very special!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect Page Lynette! I loved stitched triangles (should take note). Charming grandchildren! Wonderful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorable page, Lynette! I love how you used this fun sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the grandparents' house theme!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! You make those adorable photos look super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable! Your grandkids are so blessed just to have each other!! Loving your stitching & touches of grey...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh cute kids! Great take on the sketch, love the triangles! Hope you are having a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a great sketch Lynette and love your take on it! Such precious little photo's and so great that these 2 have each other...and will hopefully always be close! Love the sewing...just adds another super element! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Look stunning!
    Great to see you last week - we need to make it more regular.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun layout Lynette! Such cute photos! Love all the geometric shapes!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous page and great take on challenges! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lynette, I just love the sewing on this, it really add a lovely finishing touch. Those are just the cutest and one can see they are at Ouma and Oupa's home, where they are always allowed to have fun lol.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those are some cute little monkeys! Gramma did good! Seriously, love all those triangles!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the stitching around the layout! Great use of colour and the photos are adorable! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So cute! I was looking for inspiration today and knew I would find it here......love it! Great colors & stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is rocks! I am loving the triangles! Looks like I need to get triangular soon! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a great page - I adore the bright colours! Thanks for joining us at 'Stuck' sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super cute!! Love the stitching!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is such a nice layout. Love the colours and your take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Being a stitch-a-holic myself, I absolutely LOVE your stitching! Thanks for playing along with us over at Stuck?! Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥