Pages

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Photos that touch my heart

Whenever I watch my children with their little ones...my heart just wants to burst right out of my chest.  They are such good and patient parents.  This photo of Lukas with his arm around Wynand, just had me in awe.
Awww....



I am so blessed to have my little ones around the corner from our home and that I see them whenever I want to.  Leane phoned me on Friday night.  She was crying, saying she is missing me and want to sleep at our house.  
 The second tooth is now gone...and I just love my little "haasbekkie".

 As the only girl cousin she is forever mothering Stefan and her little brother Juan.  Just look how comfortable Stefan is lying on her lap.

 An early morning sneak photograph while Bianca and Stefan was still asleep.  That is their normal sleeping arrangement.  He loves playing with his mamma's hair when he falls asleep.  Bianca is in a relationship again and I can see an uphill battle for the young man that is now dating her.  As it is Stefan always worms his way in between the two of them when they are sitting on the couch.

 I just love those pudgy little hands in the animal feed.

Feeding a sheep.

I am more than just a little camera happy.  I shoot everything that moves.  One just want to capture each moment and try and remember it forever.

Do you take lots of photos?
Do you enjoy looking at photos?

xoxo

20 comments:

  1. They are beautiful and endearing photo's Lynette. You are so lucky to be close to your family, mine are all about 3hrs drive away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, such sweet photos Lynette! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To both your questions yes and yes!!!!

    It is indeed a blessing and one can't take that for granted

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, my heart is melting. Those photos are beyond sweet. Thanks for sharing.

    Yep, I love photos too. I think that's my whole reason for scrapbooking--a way to showcase the photos that are so dear to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos Lynette, and great stories behind each one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos Lynette, and great stories behind each one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all so precious!! I can see why they make your heart happy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely to both questions. Especially of children; their innocence and joy in discovery takes my breath away :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photos...beautiful family! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I take as many as I can of our little fella.....the poor dog gets second best these days;) Love your snaps...especially Mum & her Boy...cute as!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE the photos of your son and grandson. I always say, "is there anything better than a father with his kids?" (no!)

    I love capturing the people details. It occurred to me the other day to just walk around the house and capture everyday life, maybe once a month. Dishes in sink, kids messing, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes I love taking photos and I love looking at photos. There is no such thing as a bad quality photo because each moment is priceless.. these moments here are so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love the sentiment of your post Lynette - and once again I have to say that I wish we lived closer to H's parents. And you know I am a total photo addict.

    ReplyDelete
  14. GORGEOUS photos Lynette. You are your hubby were obviously very good examples of what parents are supposed to be and that has rubbed off on your kids.

    I do take lots of photos of all kinds of things and love looking at photos however it gives me a headache as I am always imagining how I would scrapbook the photos!!! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous Lynette! Love these everyday, awesome moments. Your toothy grinned granddaughter is so sweet. Joe has also lost both his front teeth, butthe bottom one's! So sweet...

    ReplyDelete
  16. So sweet! I use to take tons of photos but I find myself being a little more selective. I think it is subliminal so that I can try to catch up on my scrapping! LOL! I also love looking at pictures. Thank you for sharing yours!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable family photos....nothing better! Since being away from my two grandchildren now for over a week, and missing them terribly, I am scrapping some of my many photos of my sweet darlings. You & your family are truly blessed to live so close....close enough for those special everyday moments. Thanks for sharing those moments!

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVELY photos!! Especially the sleepy baby & mummy one!! Love that!!! No I try not to take too many photos but then most of my days are spent at work & not on many exciting adventures. When we have a special occasion or are all together for the holidays then yes I get my next 3 months worth of scrappy material together :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I do love to take landscape photos when I get the chance, while holidaying etc. With kids grown up now and always out & about, not much chance to snap them except for family gatherings etc. I think I need some new subjects...such as grandchildren....but I think that will be a few years off!!

    Always love seeing your fabulous photos :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥