Pages

Monday, May 26, 2014

You & Me - CREATE magazine - Teresa Collins

I want to share my second layout that was published in the May CREATE magazine.  You can read and download this free magazine HERE.  The sketches can be downloaded HERE.  The second challenge of the month is to use either the card sketch or the tag sketch for something else.  I love this challenge the most each month...and I always end up making a page using the card sketch. I used a photo taken on my birthday this year.


Supply list:  Cardstock:  American Craft; Patterned papers:  Teresa Collins (Save the Date); Chipboard Embellishments and sequins: Teresa Collins (save the date); Large Chipboard heart: Melissa Francis; Small heart; Maya Road; Micro beads: American Craft; Flowers: Prima, Petaloo.


Some close ups:


I am totally in love with all things Teresa Collins.  This line is the "Save the Date" line...but it works with just about any photos.  I used some of the chipboard flags and some die cut flags.  The little was a chipboard heart that I painted red and then covered with glossy accents and then dipped in micro beads.


I used another of the die cuts for the title and added some sequins.  I love the sequins.  Oh my goodness I am gushing.

I will be back soon to show you the two pager I made for the Questions and Answers challenge.

xoxo

21 comments:

  1. What a beautiful layout!

    And that colour you're wearing is just the best colour on you... ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marcia. I love the full spectrum of blue, turquoise and aqua.

      Delete
  2. Wonderful layout, Lynette! I love the photo of the 2 of you, and you scrapped it so beautifully. I also love the new top to your blog! These footprints look amazing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Graphic lines...I do soooo love them! And those big banner bg pp...yum! TC is one of my faves, too......that is a stunner of a photo...LOOOVE your dress!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lizzy...I will show you the full dress in my next post.

      Delete
  4. Lovely photo, lovely papers and I love the long banners under your photo too... looks beautiful...!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah Lynette, your crisp, clean, graphic lines always showcase your photos beautifully. You look radiant, absolutely radiant. I love your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooooooooooo gorgeous!! I love love love that photo, the colors and the large pennants!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Saw this yesterday and just drooled over the multiple banners! Adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this layout!!! And I must say the best part of the first close up photo is your eyes!!! Although I do like the way you did the hearts and flags.

    You are such an inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my this is just beautiful.... The colours just pop!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful layout and a lovely picture of you ... again I love your dress. I think those banners and the heart are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely love this layout. Clean and bright. Just my style. Beautiful papers and I love the pic of you too. Loved it when I first saw it too :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful page about a wonderful memorable day!! Love hearts and flags.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful layout! So happy I found your blog again! I've totally been slacking on blogging lately. Maybe soon!:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a gorgeous layout Lynette!!!!
    And what a super super super blog header you've got!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So pretty, Lynette!! I love the banner penants in the background, and also the way you used them in the small cluster at the top of your page!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just love this layout! You have such a beautiful style and the photo is gorgeous!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stunning layout, love it and have become a new follower...also, I am having a 'help me reach 550' candy on my blog...come in and join up and the fun...Annie

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is such a pretty paper collection! Love the page you have created...the banners look fabo & the little splash of sequins finishes it all off nicely :) Beautiful photo too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥