Pages

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Here comes trouble - CSI 114 - Special Investigator

Gosh...I stand amazed at how time is flying....so much have happened this past few weeks that it feels like it has been months.  There is so much pressure and stress in my life right now that I need to remind myself from time to time to "just breathe."

Anyhow...it is time for the next case file over at Color Story Inspiration.  I am Special Investigator for the month of March and it has been an absolute pleasure to work on all the "secret" case files before the reveal.  This time we have a lovely sketch by Em Stafrace to go along with the color challenge. I used a photo of my youngest (and wildest) grandson Juan.   Here is my page:

Supplies used:  Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned papers: Basic Grey (Wander) and Nicci Sivils(Noah); Stickers: Basic Grey (Wander); Punch:   Martha Stewart; Brads: My Minds Eye and Basic Grey; Title:  Silhouette Studio; Rub on: Kaiser Scrapbook, Other:  PanPastels, Prima Mask.

Here is the case file:
Here is how I solved the case file:

The Scheme:  All the colours are used.

Evidence:  I used a speech bubble, loopy border, rub ons, circles (brads/PanPastel masking), symbol/icons - all the traffic signs.

Testimony:  My title is "here comes TROUBLE" and the journalling is in a speech bubble and reads as follows:  "My name is Juan and I am 18 months old.  My best friend is my puppy Lola.  I share everything with Lola, my toys, my food, my sweets and even my dummy.  When Mamma puts me down to sleep, I wait until I know that she is busy, then I climb over the railing of my cot and run to my brother Dewan's room.  I open the window and call Lola.  She is always so happy to see me.  I climb through the window.  The burglar bars can't keep me in.  Lola and I run around and play.  I even put my feet into the pool.  Sometimes we get too noisy and Mamma hears us.  Then Mamma is angry and calls me.  I try to run away but Mamma runs very fast and she catches me.  She says "naughty Juan" and puts me back into bed.  Mamma doesn't know that Lola is lonely without me."

I want to thank everyone for your messages and e-mails.  Your support and friendship means the world to me. Once my life reaches some sense of normalcy, I will share the whole story with you.

xoxo

19 comments:

  1. Life does just get busy at times. Your layout is cute, that photo is adorable and love the sketch too! Take care ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your little guy :) He does have a sense of mischievous about him - love that spunk!

    As for you, you're back on my prayer list. Somehow it's easier to pray for others (without ceasing) than for yourself? Or is that just me!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness!!!! I love this page and the journaling is absolutely amazing. He is going to love this page when he is old enough to read.

    Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers in this difficult time. Look after yourself and PLEASE breathe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet layout Lynette! That photo is adorable! Love that silhouette image! Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is soooooooooooo gorgeous! I love love love love the colors and LOVING that silhouette!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a cute photo right there! I loveeeeeeeeee this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You make THE most adorable pages ever! All the little details are just wonderful, not to mention such a cutie in the photo! Sorry to hear that the stress is still encroaching on your peace. Keeping you lifted in prayer! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your journaling is amazing Lynette, a fun and cute layout and such wonderful details (especially like the boy and dog silhouette!). It made me smile and chuckle. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute is he, and that photo is so awesome!! Love the big talk bubble you used for your journaling, Lynette!! Such a fun page!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Prayers to you. Hope scrapbooking is a therapy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow…your page is a knockout Lynette. He sounds a lot like my oldest son…mischief on legs! I love the way you allowed him to "tell" his side of the story. The silhouette is the perfect embellishment and the photo is a heart stealer. Fave for me. Sorry to hear you life is so stressful right now. Be gentle with yourself :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning layout, maar die storie is priceless!!!! Klink na sy pa :-D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning layout, maar die storie is priceless!!!! Klink na sy pa :-D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this page Lynette....so absolutely sweet and gorgeous in everyway. I love the journalling and the little photo is so perfect to match....LOL...little boys and their pets! Loooove the title and the colouring....really a super duper page!
    Try and keep creating...even if just some cooking...because the creating eases the stress, and just allows for a different space...we tend to stop that when things get tight and stressful, when in fact one should try and do more...
    I hope things ease up soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awwww, this is just stunning Lynette! I love how you've put all the journaling in a large speech bubble. :)
    I am thinking of you all the time my friend. I hope life will ease up for you soon. Lots of love. xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mis jou hoor! This is stunning

    ReplyDelete
  17. Juan is so cute! And I love the antics he gets up to.

    You are in my thoughts and prayers always xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aww this is so so sweet. Little Juan is just the cutest...with trouble or not lol. Just adore the journaling written like that...I'm sure Juan will cherish it as he gets older <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Totally adorable!!! Fantastic work!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥