It feels like an awfully long time since I really blogged about what is happening around here. I am shocked when I look back and notice that it has only been a few weeks. So much have happened in such a short space of time. This is what I have learned in the process:
- That very few people are trustworthy.
- When people in your ministry don't share your dream and vision...they shouldn't be there.
- That God will remove that which isn't in line with Him.
- That it is extremely painful when God starts burning away the dross.
- That if you stand up for your community or the environment you set yourself up as a target.
- That stress is a diet. (seriously I have lost heaps of weight)
- That stress is a killer. (K's blood pressure shot up to 160 over 100 on Saturday)
- That I am in serious need of a holiday. (Two weeks and counting.)
Stefan at Kiddie Lovers
You really have to focus when you try and capture him...or else he would just be a blur.
My little sunshine.
Juan riding Donald Duck.
Isn't that an awesome pout?
These two little imps will probably grow up to be best friends.
I am so blessed to have such gorgeous grandchildren.
I think they were both half asleep and sitting like zombies on this ride.
Dewan has become very camera shy...
...so grateful for my zoom lens.
She wanted me to take a picture of the squirmy worm...
...I wanted to take a picture of her pretty face.
My beautiful daughter.
How much do I love you...
I am blessed. I just need to be reminded of that fact more often.