Pages

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

The February issue of Create is ready!


We hope that you enjoy the February issue of CREATE.

It's free!
It's bigger than the January issue...241 pages!
Have fun, and share with your friends!

Click here to read and/or download CREATE.


I have a double page layout in the magazine...here is a few little sneaks:



Then we had to adapt either a card sketch or a tag sketch into something else.  I made a layout...and here is a little sneak:


I will post the full reveals a bit later this week when you have had time to slowly browse through this fantastic free magazine.

xoxo

15 comments:

  1. Oh well done on being published, I shall go and have a read of the mag!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic magazine, Lynette! It is all beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very anxious to see your layout ....thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your work in the magazine, Lynette!! Amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Lynette! Your peeks look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome peek though, I click on the link but it doesn't work for me! : (

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness! Great big congrats, my friend! I love the sneak peeks and can't wait to see the entire layout, too! And I also want to thank you so much for always visiting my blog and leaving such nice comments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute sneaks. I'll put the download on my list of things to do after catching up on blog hopping. I think it will be a good weekend for crafty reading, and I'm sure I'll spot your layouts right off the bat - they are no doubt standouts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Huge congrats on being published, again. Very well deserved for your awesome creativity.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 800 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  10. This month's CREATE Magazie is absolutely stunning and I am always super excited to see your layouts.

    Your layouts are absolutely gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute! Very happy for you to have a regular mag to pub in. It is fun to do!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥