Pages

Friday, November 1, 2013

Plettenberg Bay Vacation (photo post)

At last I have gotten to my Plettenberg Bay vacation photos.  It becomes a bit difficult to take "different" photos when you go to the same destination for your holiday.  It took me ages to edit and decide which photos to upload ....so here goes!
 A life guard on duty?  You tell me :-P
 A little shack built entirely from recyclables and drift wood.
 You have to agree that it created a great photo opportunity.
I can imagine how many hours it took to build this structure.
Tall bamboo fishing rods with thatch grass fishes dangling from the ends.
Spectacular.  Would love a few hanging from the palm tree in my garden.
On the other side of the lens ;-)
Look Out beach at sunset
Birds in formation.
Silhouettes at sunset.
Reading a book on my tablet and sunning them white legs.
Have I told you how much I love this man?
This is the life people!
A feet photo.  This time at least I have painted toenails.
On one of our many walks.
Okay...enough of that now!
A selfie of the two of us.
Last day of our vacation...and this seem to be their job?
The first night the gazebo terrace were opened.
The little pansy shell I picked up on Look Out beach.  After so many years of beach combing.  I am happy.

Which one is your favourite?
Do you try to get that "different" photo at the same destination?
xoxo

16 comments:

  1. Looks like an amazing time! LOVING that shack!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Beacon Isle…i do hope we get to stay there one day but the Family of 5 option does not exist there!! I enquired for next year but we would have to take 2 rooms -eish $$$$$. Your photos are always just so deliciously inviting - i do love the one of you "Enough already" - makes me smile. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a wonderful time. Lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I seriously wish I could go there to get away from the British winter! Lovely photo's AGAIN!. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lynette, so nice to catch up on reading your blog. I can certainly see why you choose to vacation in this place over and over--it looks so relaxing and fun there! It's impossible for me to choose a favorite from among these photos; they are all great. I hope you're a good swimmer, because those lifeguards don't look like they could actually save anyone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! I think you should send those lazy photos into various municipal , newspaper & tourist offices. If someone were to drown they'd be none the wiser! I LOVE that driftwood shack!! That is pure textural ART!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the birds in formation!!! And the one of you saying enough :)

    I think all the time about how to take different photos of my favourite place at work - that walkway. I took some slightly different pics which I'll share soon but... I still like my old ones better :)

    thanks again for that scripture - it blessed me greatly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the two of you and your hubby at the shack.

    I look for different ways of taking photos at the same venues. Your photos are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love beach photos and I do like it when the sun is either early morning or late in the afternoon.. great little shell.. and that life guard sure is flat out!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous photos, Lynette! I love every single one of them. Thank you for sharing your vacation with all of us! I especially LOVE that life guard hut. So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful photos Lynette! I love all of them :) The lifeguard house photos are my faves :) Looks like a great place to visit! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful photo's Lynette...and all are beautiful! I love that last one though....that shell is certainly rare and so beautiful that you found one! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hahaha, I had such a lugh at that this is enough now photo. I have loads of photos like that (of other people). All your photos are stunning, it look like a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful photo Lynette! it is clear that the stay was wonderful! Such a beautiful place and the ocean! It's great! Most of all I liked the photo - from sub-wood shack, and the last with a shell. very interesting -Tall bamboo fishing rods with thatched grass fish dangling from the ends. Thank you for sharing such interesting photos!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh those grass fishes are stunning. Lovely photos my friend - it looks like a great well deserved break with lots of time together.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥