Pages

Monday, November 18, 2013

Fun in the Sun - Sketch Week - Pink Paisley 365 Degrees

I am so happy to be able to play along with Allison Davis and Sketch Week again this month.  You can find the sketch that we are using in the Scrapbook Generation online store.

Here is my layout:
Supplies used:  Cardstock:  Bazzill; Patterned papers:  Pink Paislee 365 Degrees; Chipboard title: Fab Scraps; Seaweed die cut:  Silhouette Cameo; Other: Shells from my stash, Gesso, Prima stencil.

I followed the sketch very closely.  The yellow card stock was just given a Gesso and stencil treatment.  I painted the Chipboard and then applied Glossy Accents.

I cut the seaweed with the Silhouette cameo and added some shells from my stash.

I backed the inch squares with chipboard to give it a bit of dimension.

I realized how much I miss doing two pagers.  It just tells the story so much better than a single photo.

Here is the sketch that we are using this month.
Scrapbook Generation's Free November Sketch
*available for download on Tuesday, November 19
Please go and visit Allison's blog and see what amazing layouts are made based on this sketch.

xoxo

22 comments:

  1. Oh wow a stunning layout with loads of movement and such cheerful colours. Beautiful fun photos.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is a great project, Lynette!!! I really, really like! such joyful, bright pages! Cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes sketches are so good that there is nothing you want to change! Fab pics and sweet embellies, I have a stash of tiny shells and always forget to use them! Great job Lynette. A.P.U.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooooooooooooo gorgeous! I love love love love the photos, the sun and those shells!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job fitting so many photos onto one LO. I agree with you--multiple photos tell a bigger, more well-rounded story.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great double! So happy to see these photos scrapped. I remember these from when they showed up on the blog months ago. Too cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layouts Lynette! So fun and cheerful! Cuuuuute photos! Love the seashells scattered about!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing use of the Sketch, Lynette!! I love those cute beach photos and that you incorporated some sea shells onto your layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a wonderful double layout, and fabulous sketch.. the photos all tell the story of your great time at the beach.. love the simple beachy embellies too.. love this...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning layout and gorgeous subjects!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow I love this! The shells look fantastic! I miss double pagers too! I love them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. so beautiful.. love everything you did here..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely page Lynette!! You're right this tells the story much better than just one page! Love the many photos and love the shells on your page!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful! Love the use of the shells!

    ReplyDelete
  15. magnificent , loveeeeeeeeeeeee this x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your stencilling, sweet photo's and that fabulous title! Beautiful page! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. So sweet! Love the addition of the shells!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your version of the sketch, neat elements, and fun photos! A fabulous two pager!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your layout, so bright and fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥