Pages

Monday, September 2, 2013

Together: Scrap Africa: TPC Studio Grandma's Attic



It is spring and the beginning of September.  That means it is getting warmer and it is time for the new Scrap Africa sketch challenge.

Here is my layout based on Evgenia's sketch.  The photo is of Kobus, Lache and the children shortly after Juan was born.
Supplies used:  Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned papers: TPC Studio (Grandma's Attic); Silhouette Cameo to cut the lace paper and the title; Dragonfly: K&Co; Flowers: Prima; Pearls: Prima: Templates: Bricks: Prima, Cherry blossom: The Crafters Workshop: Other: Texture Paste and Doodlebugs glitter.

Here is some close ups:
I first pasted the Cameo diecut paper on the edges of the background paper and then I stencilled texture paste through the Cherry Blossom stencil.  While the texture paste was wet I applied some glitter.

A little flower and pearl cluster.

The title was cut with the Silhouette Cameo and covered with glossy accents and then glitter was sprinkled over the wet glossy accents.

The sketch:

We hope that you are inspired and hope that you will throw all your creativity at this sketch, and show us what you made! ;-) It would be awesome if you could play along!

As always we have some random giveaways.

Evgenia has these super goodies up for grabs.


There are also these goodies from Denise.


We really look forward to seeing all your creations.
You have until the 14th September.

17 comments:

  1. so beautiful. Love the flower/goodie clusters - they are so you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Lynette! I love this simple sketch, and you absolutely ROCKED it! Your layout is just beautiful! Such a lovely family photo. You scrapped it with such creativity. I love that color scheme, too! One of my FAVS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Lynette! I love this simple sketch, and you absolutely ROCKED it! Your layout is just beautiful! Such a lovely family photo. You scrapped it with such creativity. I love that color scheme, too! One of my FAVS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Lynette! I love this simple sketch, and you absolutely ROCKED it! Your layout is just beautiful! Such a lovely family photo. You scrapped it with such creativity. I love that color scheme, too! One of my FAVS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super page Lynette! Love the diecut for the background and the beautiful photo! A truly gorgeous page! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous page Lynette! Can't wait to come for a lesson with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning page Lynettte! I love what you've done with the glitter and texture paste! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is soooooooooo gorgeous!! I love love love that photo and the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love what you have done with the Cherry Blossom stencil, may have to invest in that one now!! Beautiful photo and layout as ever. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is an awesome sketch and I love your take on it with your lovely layout, what a precious photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty Lynette!! The Cameo cuts on your layout, are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your take on this sketch, Lynette! The cameo cut background looks fantastic against that background paper.....love the cut out cherry blossom template too, and the added glitter looks great! Gorgeous work :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a wonderful collage of elements Lynette, this is lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a wonderful collage of elements Lynette, this is lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fantastic page, you really make me want to get one of those machines but i already have so many toys :(

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really beautiful, that sparkle looks fabulous .. and such a beautiful family photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely! I can see you are really enjoying your Cameo and all the different things you can do with it with other mediums too. Wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥