Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

Handbag contents

I have been wanting to do a  fun post about a handbag contents....like forever :-)  You would however be incredibly bored if I had to share the contents of my bag.  Two weeks ago Leane, Dewan and Lukas had a sleepover at our house and she brought her handbag with her.  In fact when their Oupa took them for a walk on Sunday she insisted on putting the bag over the handle bar of her bicycle.  I told her to leave it at home as the bag would pull her off balance (yup....it is THAT heavy).  She decided that she would then rather walk...but the bag goes with her.  So I decided that I will show you what a well turned out bag should look like ;-)

 Our pink princess with "that" bag.

 I giggled when she first opened it for me.  Flip, it is more organised than mine any day.  The reason I laughed though is that this reminds me so much of my late MIL.  She always had a bag in a bag in a bag. (if you know what I mean?)

 She unpacks the little bags....and there is even more underneath.

 There you have it!  Tissues, a coin purse, glitter, pen, paintbrush, 5 elastic wrist bands, gel, spray, perfume, 2 mirrors, brush, perfume, cellphone, eye shadow, Barbie hair extention, pendant and chain, two hair clips, 3 lipsticks (you have got to have the right shade babe), three lip gloss, nail polish, sunglasses, bath salts (you never know when you will need it) camera (she is Ouma's girl after all).


There is no way that I can top that...how about you?

xoxo

23 comments:

  1. Wow!!! That's a lot!!!! I love all the pink in her bag(s)!!! Mine carries my camera all the time ... so not much room for other stuff!! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she is so organized and fits a ton of cool stuff in her purse!! All I carry is a wallet. :-) ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is super cool for her age!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You would be able to tell where my priorities lie as I have a camera but no lipstick!! Looks like your granddaughter has packed for every eventuality though but it doesn't hurt to be prepared. Love your handbag post. Wishing you a fabulous weekend Lynette. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well organised our little princess is for sure, we could all take note lol.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it. I also like lots of bags to keep things organised!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Lynette, your granddaughter amused me (this is how many carries around with him? Me less), and was pleasantly surprised - this order! I also love to lay out things in small bags, then to lay down in a handbag, which I take to work. But from such a little girl did not expect! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute thing to record for the future.
    I'll tell you her bag contents look a lot more organized than mine,...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL. She's such a girly girl! She clearly knows her priorities. I think I should do a post like this too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL! How cute, I'd do a layout about it for sure! My purse is rather boring as I don't like a lot in it, I am afraid. I wonder if that actually says anything about me? LOL.
    e.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh lol that is so very cute :)) Kiara also does this but at least this stuff has purpose! Kiara has rocks, paper clips and other random stuff

    ReplyDelete
  12. How sweet, loved this post! Made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this post ... what an amazingly organised little lady she is!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just love this! It put a smile on my face! What a cutie she is and she is very well prepared for any beauty crisis. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  15. How old is she? She's definitely a girly girl :)

    Her handbag is so organized and very purposeful!!! Shades to protect her eyes, money for knick knacks, camera to capture the wonderful moments, lip gloss to look glam, phone to make calls, spray to smell fresh, mirror to check out herself, pen/pencil to take down important numbers and things!!!! Ha what else does a girl need other than a gorgeous handbag to keep it all, which she has

    ReplyDelete
  16. How CUTE!! If only either of my girls was that neat or that organised!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow...she's pretty much organised for any event!

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOL....too precious and a real little girlie girl! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Te cute!!! Wens ek was so goed georgniseerd!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like that you did a post on her handbag :) Must admit as well, much more orginized than mine too

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow! She sure manages to fit a lot of stuff into her bag. I'm impressed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is priceless, how utterly cute... I was expecting to see a barbie doll kitchen sink in there too ... been tempted to try and find one myself for my own bag. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥