Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Hello Sunshine - Sketch Week - Pink Paislee 365 degrees

It is time for Allison Davis' SKETCH WEEK.  This month's sketch is for a single layout and the free sketch can be downloaded from the Scrapbook Generation online store.  While you are there check out the other gorgeous sketches that is available for a small fee in the store.

I used photos taken on Stefan's first birthday for my layout.  Here is my layout based on the sketch:
Supply list:  Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned papers: Pink Paislee 365 degrees; Title: Silhouette Cameo; Polaroid cuts:  Silhouette Cameo; Brads: My Minds Eye; Quote: Kaisercraft; Other: Texture paste, template and PanPastels.

Here is some close ups of the layout.

Variation #1:  Instead of using a 4x4 main photo, I used a 5x5 photo.  My mats are therefore cut to 6x6 and 7x7.


Variation #2:  Because I used a larger main photo I also adjusted the sizes of the background strips and used them right across the background.  The main yellow block is 5,5 x 12.  I cut the cute polaroid frames with my Silhouette Cameo.

Variation #3:  I up-sized my polaroid photos from 2x2 to 2,5x2,5 to fit into the polaroid frames.

I have told you before that I have new toys in that I got myself some PanPastels.  I added the textured circle to the background with Texture paste and once dry I applied PanPastels to the circle through the stencil.  I then set the pastels with Artist spray fixative.

Allison's  free sketch that can be downloaded from the Scrapbook Generation Store.

Thank you for visiting my blog, I hope I inspired you to use this cool sketch.

xoxo

24 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous colour combo and love the texture/pastels you are creating lately. Inspiring as always. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is beautiful.. I love the big photo.. what gorgeous eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a fabulous boy page for these amazing photos. Love your sentiment and it's so very true!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow wow wow wowwwwwwwwwwww! This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeee the photos, the colors, the frames the stencil work, the hearts... just love it all!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those circles are awesome!! Love the layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a happy layout! And you always got the best shot for your work, maybe you should show us how to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lynette, that is one lovely layout! stefan is adorable. your blog header is beautiful too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Goodness me this is a real winner!!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love what you did with the Sketch, Lynette!! Such a great page for these cute photos! And I love what you did with the textured circles and adding the PanPastels! Really awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a gorgeous sketch, but more so how you completed it ... looks totally awesome. The photo is so precious .... look at those eyes, he's beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW WOW WOW!!! Lynette, this is awesome and so cute!! I love the little pictures like that, so fun. This looks like it's right out of a magazine. So glad you get to share with Allison again!!

    Read the post below, how sad that must be for everyone. I'm sorry you have to go thru that and know how hard it must be. Sending warm hugs and love for you and prayers for you and them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh man...this is super, super cute! Love it, love the colouring and your styling! A definite favourite for me! Gorgeous work Lynette!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love, love, love this

    ReplyDelete
  14. How adorable! I love the colors together and the photos are beautiful too!
    e.

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW this is completely stunning Lynette! The colours and balance are amazing and your stencil work looks excellent!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely page, Lynette! loved the circles (interesting tpafaret), it's great to pick up color, as always! cool!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is great! Love the circles!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awwww! What cute little guy! Stunning layout Lynette! xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. ADORABLE layout-especially with that focal picture- wow! Love the circles and the polaroid frames. So -so- cute! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Absolutely stunning layout Lynette. Am always inspired by our layouts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥