Pages

Friday, June 14, 2013

Sketch N Scrap challenge winner

Last month we had a month of celebrating the Sketch N Scrap birthday.  I hosted two challenges on my blog.  The one was for an altered project and another for a double page layout.  These are the entries I received on these challenges:

This is the sketch by Allison Davis that I posted:

1. Jessica




Altered project entries:

An altered tin for washi tape.

6. Christy
A cute note pad.


.....and the random winner is:  
Congratulations Andrea Eason.  Please e-mail me your postal address to lynette.jacobs11@gmail.com so that I can send you your prize.


6 comments:

  1. Great projects! Love the double pagers especially! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous projects!!! Congrats Andrea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what lovely entries! Congrats Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely projects everyone!! Congrats Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice challenge. Congrats to Andrea!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥