Pages

Monday, May 27, 2013

Sketch N Scrap double page challenge

As most of you are aware  Sketch N Scrap is turning one this month and we are celebrating everyday of the month of May!  That means LOTS of inspiration, lots of fun, lots of eye candy and the best part...LOTS and LOTS of prizes!  Today I will be hosting the challenge. Today I am bringing you a sketch challenge.  This sketch is by the awesome Alison Davis (and permission was obtained from her to use the sketch):

You can download and print this sketch by clicking on the two-page sketches link found under the "printable sketches" tab on the right sidebar of the Sketch Support blog.   Here is a layout I made using the sketch.
Supply list - Cardstock: Bazzill; Printed Papers: Websters (Yacht club); stickers: Websters (Yacht club); Crystal swirl:Prima; Flowers: Prima; Alphabet stickers: Websters (Yacht Club): Other: Martha Stewart punch.


My challenge to you is:
  •  To use the sketch to create an awesome two page layout
  • become a follower of my blog
  • leave a comment with a link so that I can view your layout.
Challenge ends June 10 at midnight, Central Standard Time.A winner will be randomly drawn and the prize will be the following kit:
It is a Jillibean Watermelon Gazpacho Soup kit.

I can't wait to see what you create.  Enjoy!

29 comments:

  1. I love this LO my friend, it is gorgeous. Specially the pic of K Snr xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning layout Lynette and great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a wonderful sketch and your double layout looks fabulous!! great photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazingly wonderful page (spread album)Lynette! The whole story of the day! very interesting sketch! Can I take part?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Irina, you are welcome to take part.

      Delete
    2. Thank you! I'll try to have time to make.

      Delete
    3. I can't wait to see what you are going to create on a two page layout.

      Delete
  5. Wonderful double page layout Lynette and fabulous prize!! Can't wait to see all the entries! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sketch and your layout is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous page Lynette. I am trying to figure out which photos I will use to copy it.

    I will try and get it done by the 10th so I can also take part ... what a lovely prize you have on offer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing layout Lynette! I always love your double page layouts. You put them together perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wonderful pages Lynette!! I LOVE that sketch and am definitely adding it to my inspiration folder.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super double pager Lynette...absolutely love those photo's! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful layout Lynette!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, I am amazed every time I see a great 2-page layout because I would be completely lost in trying to create one, lol! You've done an exceptional job here, Lynette! Thank-you for the inspiration :)

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erin...you do such stunning single pages that you don't need to do doubles.

      Delete
  13. Love this challenge! It's only recently that I've been crating single page LOs. I usually do 2 pagers and I'll definitely be doing this one! Glad we have until 6/10! Do I just post a link to my LO here?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, thank you for taking part...and yes...you need to post a link to your layout here under the comments.

      Delete
  14. This is so awesome!! Bright, fun, and fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Duplamente lindo!!!páginas completas.
    Vou tentar participar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Catarina...I would be thrilled if you participated in this challenge.

      Delete
  16. what a gorgeous layout...love your scrap style.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great challenge! Love your page, especially the colors, and the sketch. Here is my take on your challenge: http://scraplifterdesigns.blogspot.com/2013/05/4-generations-new-layout.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your page is beautiful Lynette, and thank you for the introduction to Sketch Support; I hadn't visited there before and it's a great resource. My page based on the sketch is here:
    http://amandas-scrapbook-pages.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/tintagel.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. You're still the queen of doubles, Lynette! This is such a fun beachy layout - and I love that you've got 8 photos on there!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely double-pager Lynette & super photos!! LOve your red punched border!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome layout! Here is my page: http://leahbslayouts.blogspot.com/2013/06/sketch-n-scrap-double-page-sketch.html. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love Allison Davis sketches! Here is mine: http://scraperiespot.blogspot.com/2013/06/up-away.html

    ReplyDelete
  23. The cards are that much attractive. after seeing this blog i tried to make from own it really worked to it. The information is really valuable. Thank You!

    ptom.seo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥