Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Loving these Moments - Scrap Africa - My Minds Eye Miss Caroline

The May sketch reveal is up at Scrap Africa.  Please go and check out all the cool projects by the design team.  Here is my layout using photos of Lukas and Oupa on the tractor on Wynand's smallholding.
Supply list:  Cardstock:  Bazzill; Patterned papers: My Minds Eye (Miss Caroline Dilly Dally); Brads; My Minds Eye; Silhouette triangle cut designed by Kinsey Wilson; Title by Studio Calico and cut with Silhouette.

I am loving the Silhouette and the beautiful cuts it makes.  I have added some stitching around some of the triangles.
I love the bright colours of this paper line.

Here is the sketch by Evgenia:

We also have a random giveaway from Fabscraps. Look at those super goodies!!

FabScraps



You have until the 14th May to upload your projects.

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful and a perfect fun on the farm layout.
    Love the mosaicing with the paper.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!!! I Loveeeeeeeeeee the colors, the triangles and all the stitching!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi..This layout looks wonderful, love the triangle shapes in the back ground.. great photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great layout Lynette!!I love the beautiful photos of your charminng hubby and adorable grandchild.
    The MME papers are such a good match for the colours! I mighthave to give that sketch a go..... TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous page which showcases your subjects beautifully ... Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lynette! I love this sketch and your take on it is fabulous! Your photos are so much fun and very heartwarming! I love the triangle/quilted stitching! Looks amazing! Thanks for sharing this wonderful page with us!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. zThis one is so boyish and just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet page Lynette! I love the photo's and the styling! You did a super job with the sewing too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! This is gorgeous! Love it.
    Have a blessed Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks amazing! So original!!!! LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning page Lynette! Love what you have done here!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful page! beautiful photo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥