Pages

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Around here.....

...we are celebrating Stefan's first birthday.
I look at him and cannot believe that it has been a year since he came to enrich our lives.

Most of his friends from daycare were there.

Not very sure what this all means....

....but it tastes sweet enough.

The older cousins were there to celebrate their "baba boetie nefie's" (baby brother cousin) birthday.

Our only little princess...Leane.

Lukas....don't even asked what happened to his head.  These boys are wild.

Dewan's mouth is to full to give me his usual cheesy smile ;-)

Last Sunday little Juan was dedicated to the Lord.  The dedication was preceded with a lovely Sunday lunch and was held at their home.
Juan's name means "gift from God" and that is so fitting.
Then a special blessing on the parents.  I am so proud of Kobus and Lache.  In 2010 they were divorced for a brief period.  It was so hard for the children to be either with the their mom or with their dad.  They remarried in 2011 and Juan was really the gift that sealed their love.

I can't post this without adding something creative I have made.  I made this layout with a photo of  Shayne and I, that was taken at the celebration of my 50th birthday.  

Supply list: Patterned paper:  My Minds Eye (Miss Caroline Dilly Dally); brads and embellishments: My Minds Eye (Miss Caroline Dilly Dally); Title die cut:  Studio Calico and cut with my Silhouette; Flower: Prima; Rub on: Kaisercraft.

I hope you are having an awesome Easter weekend.

xx

15 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Stefan, and I am enjoying the family shots.

    Great layout too!

    Greetings from Pairs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so enjoy looking at the photos of your beautiful grandchildren. They are growing up so fast! I can't believe that Stefan is one already! Lovely LO and such a beautiful photo of you and your friend. :) Love how you used the MME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet moments to document Lynette!! Looks like a fun birthday party! Love your layout!! You always do amazing pages, but I really love your MME layouts!! Have a Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Stefan!! Great photos! Love love love love love your lo!! GORGEOUS colors and loveeeeeee the title work!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its always wonderful to get a pictorial update on your precious family. Your page is beautiful showcasing a very special memory.
    {I would love you to take part in my 500 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww what fabulous birthday shots....Happy Birthday to Stefan :)
    Gorgeous layout too, Lynette....I love seeing your layouts when you scrap with MME - you seriously need to be on their DT!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda. That is my biggest dream...to be on the DT for my favourite paper company ;-)

      Delete
  7. Oh Happy birthday little man.. what a blessing for his parents and I do pray all will go well with them in the future.... and your layout is so lovely too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Stephen!! Happy Easter! Happiness beautiful family! Wonderful photo! I look and smile! Thank you for sharing ... Page, as always, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful collection of photo's and happy times you are having. Looks as though you had a wonderful birthday shared with friends and such a beautiful way to show off your photo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What gorgeous photos. I can't believe he's a year already. I love the way you said he came to enrich your lives :) :) (I melt!)

    And yes, to Kobus and Lache marrying again - just a beautiful testimony of restoration!

    Happy Easter to you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful family! Your grandchildren are so sweet! And Lynette, your work is so inspiring - I simply adore your style.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy birthday Stefan!!!! Your photos are so fabulous! I love them all! Very touching and adorable at the same time! And thanks for sharing your layout with us, too. It is fabulous, as always, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful post! Great photos & a lovely layout!! Lots of babies in your life already!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lots of wonderful happy moments! Happy birthday and blessings on the dedication!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥