Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Sketch N Scrap Blog hop

Sketch N Scrap Blog Hop

Welcome to the very first Sketch N Scrap Blog Hop!!! This is a very exciting hop due to the amount of PRIZES along the way! Tons of prizes are being offered along the way so be sure to start at the beginning of the hop and end at theSketch N Scrap blog! You won't want to miss this one!  :)
We decided to try something new this month and our team is sharing artwork today featuring a bonus sketch! Also we have a special phrase for you to decipher along the way. Each of our blog hop ladies has a word(s) BOLDEDfor you to complete the phrase from the beginning to the end of the hop. Once you have completed the phrase, EMAIL it to sketchnscrap@gmail.com for another chance at the grand prize!  If you have come here from Monica's blog, then you are on the right path. Most of the blog hop ladies will also be doing a RAK. You need to leave a comment on each blog to stand a chance of winning blog candy. If you want to take part in the hop it starts at Lisa's blog.  

Here is my layout based on the bonus sketch:
Supplies used: Cardstock: Bazzill; Printed papers: My Minds Eye (Lucky in Love); American Craft(XOXO); Man and Woman badges: Hello Forever; Hearts: Pink Paisley Artisan; Buttons: MME Lost and Found; Pearls: Fabscraps; Hearst die cut: Silhouette; Alphabet: Basic Grey. Essentially I used the January Studio Calico Wildberry Court add on. 
My DH and I have been married 34 years in March of this year. It is love that has brought us together and today we are blessed with 3 children, six grandchildren, the ministry we were called to. Our love for our Creator and Lord is the golden thread that runs through our lives and keeps us bound together.

This is the bonus sketch:
Here is our hopping order in case you need to find your way back:
1) Lisa - http://createdbylisa.blogspot.com 
2) Kelly - www.creatingwithpaperandmore.blogspot.com 
3) Crystal - www.crystalsgarden.blogspot.com 
4) Tamika - www.phillyscraps.blogspot.com
5) Amy www.PaisleysPlayhouse.blogspot.com
6) Mandi -http://mjskraze.blogspot.com/
7) Kerry - http://scrapbooking-fortheloveofpaper.blogspot.co.uk/
8) Heather - www.theoldesaltbox.blogspot.com
9) Monicahttp://documentmoorememories.blogspot.com
10) Lynettewww.creativemoments-lynette.blogspot.com (you are HERE)

And now for a chance at the prize I have for one lucky winner!!! I have put together some brand new clear stamps that have been in my stash for some time.  
In order to be eligible for the prize, please make sure you are a FOLLOWER of my blog and that you leave a comment below by midnight (Central Standard Time) on Feb.14th.  That is it! I will announce the WINNER on Friday, Feb. 15th and the winner will have until the following Friday, Feb. 22nd to claim their prize. If unclaimed, winner will forfeit prize and another winner will be drawn. Have fun and GOOD LUCK!

My blog is the final hop, now hop on over to to the Sketch N Scrap blog and leave a comment that you completed the hop. Thank you for hopping along;-)
xx

44 comments:

  1. This is sooooooo gorgeous Lynette! I loveeeeeeee that photo, the stitching and love love love all the hearts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Great for VALENTINE'S day as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos Lynette, brings a smile to my face! Your layout is amazing as well! Love the him and her flairs...perfect for your theme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh your pages always make me smile so much. You have such amazing talent. Your love for your family is so inspiring and this page just captures a great moment and you can see the love that has kept you together for 34 years!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful page and I really loved all the hearts you used!Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout! Love the hearts border.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another gorgeous layout Lynette!! LOVE the silhouette hearts - perfect! And your stitching is always superb. Fantastic take on the sketch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Lynette. I love how you were able to let so much of the white background show through and yet have lovely color across your page. I really need to experiment with using my cutter in this way.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness! Love all of the hearts on here - absolutely beautiful! I am now a follower and thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this LO! The palette is so perfect with these amazing B&W photos! Loving the bottom border of hearts and your stitching!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. really great layout and photos! God is good! I am a new follower of your blog and I too am a work in progress as a child of the most high Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your layout! I did a layout that I will feature on my blog tomorrow with the same Lumineers lyrics -Ho Hey song. Now that I see your title I realize I may have been singing it wrong or trying to do my title from memory was a bad idea! *smiles

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it Lynette! Lots of fun elements!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an awesome and beautiful project!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lynette, I can never pick a favorite layout from you, because everytime you do a new one it's more amazing than the last! This one is BEAU-TI-FUL!! Love the b&w photos of you and hubby and the Blue and Red combo is so pretty on the white background!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I adore this layout Lynette! Such gorgeous pics of you and your hubby and scrapped to perfection. Love the red hearts at the bottom of the page. xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just love the colors you used on this layout, the stitching, the photos, the brads and buttons, everything is just perfect!!!!
    And this is my first blog hop ever, FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those photos of you and your husband are so sweet!

    Love how you incorporated stitching into the sketch--nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous take on the sketch, Lynette!

    ReplyDelete

  20. WOW, what an awesome layout showing the love between you two. Excellent! After 34 years, the best is yet to come! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello Lynette, this layout is so sweet, I LOVE LOVE the pictures of you two. How awesome to be in love and with your soulmate. LOVE THIS!!

    How cute are rugby photos below, I love when kids that young play any sport. It's always entertaining. So glad your hubby is there to enjoy those moments.

    Have a good weekend. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Lynette! I think I just became your 200th follower!

    I love the page you did for the blog hop - you and your husband make a great couple! Congratulations on so many wonderful years together!

    Thanks for letting me play along on the blog hop!
    Nancie

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous, Romantic photos, and an equally gorgeous page! Fantastic work on the sketch. Love the little people icon buttons and those awesome hearts. Congratulations on your beautiful, long marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful layout, Lynette...and such gorgoeus photos of you & hubby. Love all the different hearts that you've used :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great layout. I am a new follower

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your layout is amazing!!! Thanks for the chance to win!!! I am also a new follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gosh Lynette you create such amazing pages and the photo's you have used are stunning. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lynette,
    This layout just made my day! So beautiful - I love everything about it. Thank you for the inspiration, I just might have to use this sketch for a layout of my own ;)
    Congratulations on being in a wonderful marriage for 34 years..it truly is a beautiful thing!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love your layout! I also love your title! I am a new follower! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Lynette! I simply adore your work and attention to detail! I also love hearing how much you love your family! Congratulations on 34 years!!!

    This page is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I'm breathless ... your work is always so stunning! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Fabulous! Seriously - your's is my favorite on this hop! Beautiful photos and lovely page.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Now a follower. Love your blog. What a beautiful LO.Full of love. Thanks for the inspiration.
    Huggies
    Rachelle
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  34. The photos are so lovely and I love the layout. Hope you have a fabulous day and are enjoying the new camera.

    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  35. Your blog is a lovely place to end the hop. I enjoyed your layout and photos!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Beautiful layout. Great photos. Love all the hearts. I'm a new follower. Thanks for sharing and the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Great. I love everything on this page. It is really stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Gorgeous LO with the 2 of you...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥