Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

Sketch N Scrap blog hop WINNER and a challenge

Hallo friends, I first want to share my layout based on the new sketch over at Sketch N Scrap.  The photo of my grandchildren were taken a few days after Juan's birth.   I have also entered this layout for the Gossamer Blue/My Minds Eye Guest Designer contest.  My Minds Eye papers and embellishments are my all time favourite products to scrap with.
Supply list: Cardstock: Bazzill for matting the patterned papers: Patterned paper: My Minds Eye; Brads, buttons, doily: My Minds Eye; Flower: Prima; Rub on: Kaisercraft; Title: Silhouette die cuts; Sketch: Brenshevia.

A close up of the cuts made with the Silhouette.

Just a sprinkle of embellishments...just the way I like it.

This is the sketch:
You have until Thursday, 28 February to upload your layout to the Sketch N Scrap blog.

Now for the winner of our recent blog hop:

Sandy Lewis, please e-mail your postal address to lynette.jacobs11@gmail.com and your blog candy will be on it's way to you.

xx

19 comments:

  1. I love the clean straight lines here, Lynette...and having the tiny bit of brown mat showing really makes it all POP. Gorgeous layout & photo too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an elegant page Lynette! I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, now you are really making me want more MME products! You have done it again, another beautiful layout! I love the pic as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet page Lynette and great use of the MME as always! Love that adorable photo of the grandkids!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know have not been here in a while, but I have been loving all your beautiful creations that I see..this is another gorgeous example...♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. aawww this is so sweet. you are so good with colors!! LOVE THIS SO MUCH!! That photo should be framed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful Lynette page. Love how you use your Silhouette and your little sprinkles of embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your layout is adorable and beautifully designed! And Congrats to the winner, too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great layout. I love the way you mat your layers... really makes everything pop! Great embellishments too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous page Lynette!! Love the colors and the design. Good luck with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this page...so simply gorgeous! The photo is sooooooo precious! Good luck with the contest! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. How awesome is this! Love everything about it, the idea, the colors, the precious photo... and most of all the way you put it all together. Brilliant :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Чудесное фото!!!! Боже, какой маленький малыш!!! Люблю!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a wonderful page! Loooooove that photo and your sprinkling of embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a wonderful page! Loooooove that photo and your sprinkling of embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Goodness me, one forgets how little babies are. Juan looks TINY in these pics!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You know I totally love your work and this is no exception :) That photo totally melts my heat and you di an amzing job with it :) Beautiful Lynette :)x

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a gorgeous LO. The love sure shines on this page!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥