Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

Love your Smile - Scrap Africa - Studio Calico Dec kit

Hi friends...today the new sketch at Scrap Africa is revealed.  Please visit the blog to be inspired by the layouts by the Design Team members.  Here is my layout and you will see that I played with the Silhouette again.:
Supplies Used:  Cardstock:  Bazzill; Printed papers: Studio Calico - Looky There and Constellation, Crate Paper - Sleigh Ride Deck the Halls; Basic Grey - Fact or Fiction; My Minds Eye (The Sweetest Thing) American Craft (5th and Frolic), Brad: Dear Lizzy: Punch: Martha Stewart; Alpha: October Afternoon (Midway) and the Silhouette.

Some stitching finishes it all off nicely.

The vellum arrows that was diecut to form part of the Studio Calico Dec kit was also used and stitched through.  

Here is the sketch you can have to use to take part in this challenge.

We have a super prize this month again from Fabscraps.
A random winner will be chosen.

FabScraps.



You have until the 14th February to submit your projects!

14 comments:

  1. This is packed full of sweetness from top to bottom! You rocked the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww what a gorgeous photo, Lynette...and I love how you've scrapped it. All the different styled arrows look fantastic & I love the stitching across the chipboard alphas, as well as the gorgeous bright colours. Enjoy your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic layout Lynette! Gorgeous pic and love love love how you've used your Silhouette for this one. I have made an oath to use my Silhouette loads this year. :) Thanks for the inspiration I get from your blog every time I visit. Btw, I really appreciate your friendship. You are a true gem. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really know how to work your Silhouette to make gorgeous elements. Beautiful colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI.. I hope things are well with you... the photo on this layout grabs me straight away.. what a happy chap!! and then all the elements are gorgoeus.. love the stitching and the arrows around the photo!! a really lovely layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeee the colors, the chevrons and loveeeeeee the stitching!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your layout is fabulous! I love the bright colors and the alphas are divine! Plus, such gorgeous stitching!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely charming!!! LOVING those arrows and your stitching is always so gorgeous! Fabulous take on the sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. A stunning Lo!!! Loving everything about this amazing page!! Yay to stitching and those awesome alphas from Midway!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all the details on your layout--the intricate cutouts, the bold title, the wavy stitching--they all work together to make a great frame for your grandson's adorable photo! This looks like a fun sketch--I'm going to try to play along with this one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is a marvellous layout! Just pops right off the screen!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can see you are a pro with that silhouette already Lynette!! Lovely layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love everything about this layout Lynette!! Fabulous Silhouette cuts and that photo is so adorable!! And the colors on your page, just make it pop!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful! That is a beautiful boy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥