Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

December photos

Our December was very much about spending time with our growing family.
 Stefan is now nine months...he is the happiest, giggle pot and gives us so much pleasure.

 Little Lukie still never lets a opportunity go by that he can spend with his beloved Oupa.

 These two are so well suited and happy together.


 We had our Carols by Candle light service in the park at the Mission.  It was beautiful weather.

 The children loved the candles.

This is my favourite photo of the evening.

 Stefan got his first experience in the pool.

 We have a solar heated pool and it is the best investment as we spend hours in the pool.

 This little man loves the water...and he loves his mamma.

 My beautiful baba.

 This beautiful child is never keen on posing for photos.

 Juan is now seven months and has the most beautiful eyes.

 Stefan wants to be with Oupa...and he now stands up against anything he comes across.

 Tasting the window ;-)

 I am pretty sure these two will still get into all kinds of mischief.

 We babysat for Juan for the first time.  To fall asleep he needs his eyes covered either by a nappy or by his hands.

 Christmas Eve brought a visit from Father Christmas (Santa)  After last year when Oupa could not fool the young ones we organised somebody else to play the part.

 Dewan getting a gift from Santa.

 Kobus Jr getting onto Santa's lap ;-)

 The two babies' first Christmas.

Leane giving Santa a big hug.

 The three older cousins.

 Fairy Leane.

 We spend the last three days in Kidds Beach with my sister and her family.  We went on long beach walks, ate a lot, talked a lot and enjoyed our time.

K and I had long talks about the year that was and the year to come.  The year passed way to much, we decided that we need to do more of the things that make us happy, have more date nights and just grab hold of life in a new way this year.

How was your December?  Did you get to spend it with those you love most?  Are you going to do things differently this year?

xx

29 comments:

  1. Ah Lynette, these photos are simply beuatiful. Stefan is such a cutie pie.

    Love your plans for the new year - so important to make the most of what life throws at you!

    Miss you my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the plans you have for new year. It's so important that you two do things that make you more happier.
    Stefan is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh beautiful photos, life is all about family isn't it! My December seems like a long time ago now!! Yes it was busy, and I had my family around on Christmas day, my DD had a birthday on the 28th and we had a meal with my hubby's side new years eve.. so we have had a really lovely time catching up with family!! I hope your week is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful photos of your family!! They are just so precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, such a beautiful post...loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. your family is absolutely beautiful.

    I love the one of Stefan kissing his mom in the pool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love your beautiful pictures!

    And reading about your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such fabulous photos & a great post. Hope 2013 is just everything you want & you have an abundance of happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I always love looking at your gorgeous photos Lynette. You are truly blessed with a beautiful family. It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. I hope that 2013 will be everything you wished for. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are lovely photos! Such a beautiful family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow, looks like you had a beautiful December with those that you love. Fabulous photos of all the babies! So nice to hear you will have more time with each other this year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think that of all the bloggers, you do the BEST beach pics. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ok, I love that first picture of Stefan holding the credit card (It went so well with the start of your post - spending time with the family) LOL

    These pictures are so lovely and really captures the essence of the season we just celebrated - love, family, friends, joy, happiness. And the big babies (Kobus Jnr)also got in on the Santa Action!!!!


    Now I really must make plans to visit Kidds Beach, it is so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  14. I attended my first Carols by Candlelight and it was lovely...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your photos capture the spirit completely! And yes, I spent Christmas with those I loved most, it was awesome:-) And definitely going to do things differently this year, blog post on that to follow at some point....
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ahhhh....priceless!!!! And you got the cutest grand babies there!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful photos, Lynette. It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas with those you love dearest. I hope 2013 is all you wish for...take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a beautiful family!! TFS! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Absolutely amazing, joyful, and wonderful family photos! I love them all!!!! Thanks for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete
  20. The photo's of yur family are just awesome Lynette and it is wonderful that you are such a close family! I spent a lot of time with my family this December and it was really nice too...but it just all went past so quickly and 2012 in general, was also a whizz year for me! I am on leave at the moment and just enjoying the freedom to sit and do nothing if I want to, but also enjoying spending time with Joe and Johann! I am reflecting, as well as looking forward to this coming year! I sure hope it's a goodie!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy New Year, gorgeous pics and treasured memories made me smile and cry, I dont know why! Loving your pool area, ours is heated but only used in the summer months, toooo colod her LOL, take care my friend x

    ReplyDelete
  22. I always enjoy looking at photos of your family. Lots of love is evident in the expressions and your actions together.

    I think Stefan has his mommy's eyes and little Lukie looks like his Oupa :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh wow, so many lovely photos! The candlelight service is absolutely beautiful, and the beach getaway sounds simply divine.

    Your grandkids are adorable, and it's clear that they bring you and your husband so much joy. Looks like you had a great end to 2012! Hope that 2013 is treating you well so far.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy New Year, my sweet friend! Your family is gorgeous! I love December is beautiful there, what I would give to take a dive into your solar heated pool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Stunning photos! Thanks for sharing.

    Glad to hear you had a great time!

    My little one wanted to know why you had a Father Christmas, so next year we will have to make a plan? ;-)

    Back today at work! Best wishes for 2013, Lynette!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh Lynette, your grandkids are all just so very very cute. Love the photos and the positive energy.

    Lots of love

    ReplyDelete
  27. such beautiful photos lynette! the babies are just too cute,love the droolings!lol! happy new year to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lovely photos Lynette! So much fun to see the new babies growing so fast and they look so cute sitting there together. :) Looks like you all had a terrific Christmas. :) Glad to have some support with me on the "No Buy Challenge"! Thanks for joining in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thanks for sharing the photos of your beautiful family...a true blessing! Wishing you a wonderful 2013.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥