Pages

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Sunshine *Sketch 'n Scrap* - Echo Park (Walk in the park)

Hallo there, today it is time to reveal the next sketch over at Sketch N Scrap.  Please visit the blog to see the layouts the design team made using this sketch.

 Here is my layout of my grandson, Dewan.
Supply list:  Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned paper: Echo park (Walk in the Park); Stickers: Echo park (Walk in the Park); Badge: Flair by American Craft; The circle arrows, sun and title: Silhouette.

I have discovered that I love stitching on my layouts.  Here I pierced holes around the sun image and then hand stitched around it.
I substituted the circles in the sketch with these circle arrows and I love the effect.  I stencilled the arrows and messy lids after I actually messed on my layout and in order to disguise the mess I incorporated the stencilling into the layout.

Here is Lisa's sketch.


Now off you go and create a layout based on the sketch...there are some wonderful prizes up for grabs.


18 comments:

  1. This is utterly adorable Lynette. He is such cutie.
    Love your hand-stitching on this lo and the stamping. Sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS!!! I love love love love the photos, the sun, the arrows and loveeeeeeeeeeee the stitching!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sketch, love the stitching, love the stamps, LOVE the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout, those photos melt my heart.. gorgeous colors too.. great sketch too..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love seeing all your wonderful layouts using your Silhouette Lynette! So inspiring! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this page Lynette!! It is such a happy layout!! The stitching around the sunburst is a great touch and I love all of your Cameo cut embellishments!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a delightful layout. I love the stitching and what an adorable kid that is.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling! I absolutely LOVE all the stitching. And the picture is darling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun layout and a darling little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful layout like always Lynette! I love how you stitched around the sun. It creates a great look. I used to sew on our mat sets a lot and although I never tried something that difficult, I know it would take a long time and considerable skill.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loooveee your stitching on the sun Lynette...immaculate!! Beautiful layout..so fresh and "sunny"!! May I take the opportunity of wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas and a blessed, happy and healthy 2013!x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a fabulous CAS page!! Love the stitching and ring spots!! Love your arrows too!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just gorgeous!!! I love your take on this sketch! And that stitched sun right above your awesome title - amazing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a sweet little face and layout to match! Love the accents! Great little boy layout! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a beauitful layout.. Love the beautiful embrodery!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥