Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2012

My sweet Blessing - My Minds Eye - The Sweetest Thing (Bluebell)

Hello there,  You probably know that my heart belongs to my grandchildren;-) Seriously!!!

I made this layout of Stefan.  The photo was taken when he was only 12 days old.  Time flies and now he already has his first tooth, is crawling and starting to pull himself up against furniture.
Supply list:  Cardstock:  Bazzill; Pattern paper: My Minds Eye (The Sweetest Thing - Bluebell); Brads and enamel dots: My Minds Eye (The Sweetest Thing -Bluebell); Template for Silhouette: Kinsey Wilson; Other: DMC Cotton.

This is a layout that took me all day and I seriously enjoyed every moment of making it.  I love "flat" layouts and now that I am using the Silhouette I can add layers without too much bulk.  I also love the effect the stitching on the arrows have.

To cut my title I used the CK Ali font.  Here you can see how lovely the stitching looks on the arrows.

I cut some strips of the Bluebell "Playful" paper and added some enamel dots to the scallops.  

Thank you for you visit and your kind comments.

xx

19 comments:

  1. I saw this page on your facebook I loved it and am really wanting a Siloutte right now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant!!!!! Love love love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is GORGEOUS!! I love love love that photo, the rays, the arrows and that stitching is WOW FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So precious Lynette! Love the precious photo and the sunburst effect...really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful page! So sweet and just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful layout. I agree grandchildren are such a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this Lynette. Seriously gorgeous!! Wonderful layout - well done...

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely stunning, Lynette!! I love the burst you created and the effect of the chevron arrows makes it look like they are negatives cut from the burst!! I had to look at it twice!! :) And I love the texture from the stitching!! I like to do "flat" layouts too...that way, you can shove a lot more in one album!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW WOW WOW!! I've missed seeing all your newest AMAZING AND SWEET LAYOUTS AND CARDS. I'm always happy after seeing what you create, you have style in your projects, LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM ALL!!

    You always love my lists/stories but I feel the same about you and your talent for scrapping GORGEOUS layouts.

    So glad we get to share these with each other. Thinking of you dear Lyenette!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lynette this is simply gorgeous! the whole design of your LO is just so beautiful and very interesting! love love love what you did here!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous, love how you used the paper x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, what a gorgeous page!! Your hand stitched details are amazing and what a sweet and precious photo!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow...I love this one too! Again, very eye catching...awesome design, Lynette!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Simply amazing!! So creative and full of beauty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥