Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The Miracle of You - My Minds Eye (The Sweetest Thing)

I am really way behind with my scrapping.  Stefan will be 8 months soon...and I only scrapped his birth photos today.  I just found this beautiful My Minds Eye papers perfect for these photos.

Supply list:  Cardstock:  Bazzill; Patterned Paper:  My Minds Eye - The Sweetest Thing (Bluebell); Stickers, brads and enamel dots: My Minds Eye - The Sweetest Thing (Bluebell); Alpha's: American Craft and Making Memories tiny alphas; Other:  Stitching template and DMC cotton; Sketch: Allison Davis.

I wanted to add texture so I added some hand stitching to the banners...and the title was chosen because I was blessed enough to be present at the birth.
Some more stitching, enamel dots, and chipboard buttons.
Another reason why I love MME is all the matching embellishments.
Matching embellishments.

I see my layout is 2nd most bookmarked on 2Peas today:-)
Thank you for visiting me today, your comments are appreciated.

xx

12 comments:

  1. Congrats on your bookmark!! WTG!!!! And WOW this layout gave me goosebumps!! How glorious to have all those photos and do such a beautiful job of scrapbooking them. I don't think I will be invited to participate in the births of my daughter's children although I would absolutely love to! They both want epidurals LOL and I've told them that with me they'll get nothing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous as usual, you have such a wonderful paper stash. The banners hanging down are lovely and well done for being the bookmarked so many times at Two Peas. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautifully crafted. Love all the little finishing touches. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the 2peas shout out!!! And LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE your lo!!! BEAUTIFUL!! LOVING the colors and love love love love love those precious photos!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous layout...love the two pager, precious photos, stitching, enamel dots, everything! The MME collection was perfect for such a joyous life event! I was blessed to be present at the birth of my darling granddaughter 2 1/2 years ago, what a blessing she has been to her Tah Tah and I. Thanks for sharing and Congratulations on your bookmark at 2 Peas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! What a fantastic layout Lynette! Must bring back beautiful memories.
    Congratulations on the feature at Two Peas. How exciting! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet Lynette and I love the title on this one! The MME patterned paper looks awesome as the banner pennants behind your photos!! And I <3 those enamel dots!! Such a great layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your bookmarked at 2 peas, way to go gal!
    Love how you used this collection too, wonderful work Lynette!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how special this layout is.. wonderful photos precious memories.. and I have just got those papers and they are really lovely !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The birth of a child is such a miracle and you have scrapped Stefen coming into this world so beautifully!! Congrats on the bookmark! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic layout!!! Love it so much!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥