Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Such a lovely day.... (My Minds Eye)


It is time for sketch no 11 on the Scrap Africa blog.  Scrap Africa has gone international and a few ladies from countries outside of Africa have been selected on the Design Team.  Go and check out the lovely layouts that they made using Evgenia's sketch.
Supplies used:  Printed papers by My Minds Eye and Glitz; Flowers: Petaloo; Brads and Journal spot:  My Minds Eye; Alphabet: Glitz; Punch: Martha Stewart.

I scrapped this lovely photo of Leane taken on her 5th birthday.  She is her Ouma's little princess.  

Here is Evgenia's sketch.  Please take part and upload your layout to Scrap Africa


Now look what you can win:))) Both prizes will be drawn randomly:

Sponsors:


FabScraps  prize



and South African online shop Shoestring Scrapbooking



You have 2 weeks to play with this sketch: Till the 15th of November.

xx

16 comments:

  1. I love this Lynette, it is beautiful. Love all the detail and how you've scalloped round the 'washlines'. gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynette this is gorgeous. Love your creative style. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful layout, Lynette! I love what you did with the sketch.

    Leane is growing up so quickly. She is a princess :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI..This is such a pretty photo in a beautiful layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited to be working with you!! Your talent always amazes me! I loveeeeeeee your lo! LOVING the flowers and loveeeee the banners!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous page Lynette!! I love the way you used the pretty banners!! And the flowers around your photo are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, I love what you did with the banners. So lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know how much I love MME Lynette! This is beautiful. So soft and delicate Perfect for the gorgeous pic of your grand daughter. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lynette, this is such a gorgeous LO to showcase this lovely photo. Love how you cut/punched the bird paper to layer on top!! And the banner flags tucked in are so sweet!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh and I meant to add, you are in for a treat working with Julie - what a sweet person!! ~ Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your layout is so sweet, love the paper and all the girly details!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful layout & great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous! You are so talented. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. You are so sweet. I do visit you often, but I don't always take the time to comment.

    ReplyDelete
  14. How pretty Lynette!! Love it & love how you have fussy-cut the banners!!! Wish I had time to play!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lynette this LO is stunning! the photo of Leane is so sweet - she is such a darling! ♥ I love the banners you created here! all in all it is totally beautiful project!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning!!! I love those springs!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥