Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Remember - WeR Memory Keepers Anthology

First I want to share with you that I have been accepted to be part of the Design Team at Sketch N Scrap for the period December 2012 to June 2013.  I am delighted as I really need to be challenged to scrap more regularly.

I have been scrapping a lot of double page layouts lately....trying to make a dent in my huge stash and at the same time scrap the events that just need more than a single page.  This layout is one of the Allison Davis Hall of Fame layouts at Scrapbook Generation.
Supplies used:  Cardstock: American Crafts; Printed paper and stickers: WeR Memory Keepers Anthology; Sketch: Allison Davis.


Here is some close ups:
The photos were taken while we were away for a weekend in February this year at the Tsitsikamma Lodge.
I am delighted with how well the photos worked with this line and with the sketch.

I am going to be posting layouts more regularly.  Thank you for visiting and thank you for your kind comments.

xx

16 comments:

  1. Dis pragtig Lynette. Ek hou van die vrolike kleure en die ontwerp. Jt is voorwaar baie talentvol.
    Mooi bly
    Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty lynette...doubles still my favorite:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Lynette on becoming DT for SNS!! Cannot wait to see your gorgeous work!! Love this two pager!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY Lynette!! Congrats on your new Team!! :) This layout is amazing!! You really do beautiful double pagers...me, not so much!! Love the colors on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful double layout - love the banner ribbons! Congratulations and welcome to SnS! Look forward to your creative work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATS on the DT!!!!! This is GORGEOUS!!!! I love love love the colors, the photos and loving all the pennants!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!!!!! And this double layout is gorgeous! Love the way you placed the large die cut between the two pages!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pics which are so wonderfully enhanced by this great line! So glad to have you on board at SNS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous!!
    Love the sweet photos of you and your hubby!
    Have a happy thanksgiving!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey congrats & your l/outs are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done on your new DT.... great to know you will be scrapping more.

    Love your page... Alison's pages are sooooo clean and easy to work with... love them too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations, Lynette, on becoming a design team member for SNS!!!! I love this 2-page layout - so beautiful!!!! Thank you so much for your visit to my blog, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful pages, Lynette!! You all look so happy in these photos!! Love this color combination and such a delightful design!! Congrats on making the DT at Sketch N Scrap. They are so blessed to have you!! Thanks for your sweet Thanksgiving wishes, and yes it will be fun to have grandchildren pages to scrap, when that time comes. ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay!! Congratulations!! And so many posts in one week!! Goodness I couldn't believe it when I arrived :-D I'm so happy for you that you are looking forward to a year of more scrapping. I hope life allows it and not too many curved balls are thrown. I just love this double layout, beautiful photos and papers & you have it all working perfectly together!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on making the team--hooray! Also--congrats on this page being highly bookmarked at Two Peas (I saw your note about that in the post at the top of your blog.)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥