Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Double page layouts

I have a lot of photos of events that need to be scrapped on double page layouts.  I decided to start purging my extensive stash and using Alison Davis and Debbie Saunders sketches from Scrapbook Generation.

This first layout is with photos taken during a day trip into the Baviaans kloof by our cell group last year in August.
Supply list: Cardstock:  Bazzill; Printed papers and stickers: Crate Paper(Farmhouse collection)   Flowers: Prima; Pearls: Kaiser Scrapbook.

My grand daughter came to visit me.  This is the first time in a long time that she was the only child visiting and I loved watching her play all by herself.
Supply list:  Cardstock: Bazzill; Printed papers and stickers; Pebbles

 These photos were taken in May 2010 of my two grandsons and their amazing relationship.
Supply List:  Cardstock: Bazzill; Printed paper and stickers: Three bugs in a rug (Blast Off)

So how has your week been so far?

23 comments:

  1. I love them all, but especially the one of L. Gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that girly one is so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work Lynette, love your 2 pagers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI..These are wonderful double layouts, fabulous use of multi photos, beautifully embellished too... love them...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow wow wowwwwwwwwwwwwww!! These are all GORGEOUS!!! I love love love all the beautiful photos and you showcased them so well!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your scrapping style is so timeless - love it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful double LO's! So great to document so many beautiful photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all amazing Lynette!! Double pagers have come to be my nemesis, but you did a beautiful job on every one of these!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two of my favorite things to use when scrapping...double page layouts and Allison Davis/Debbie Saunders sketches! Love all of the bright colors and fun photos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you really have these doubles down pat, Lynette!
    Gorgeous work...love them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, you have been busy! Great set of double-pagers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty! Love the photos in the last layout:-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, these are gorgeous!! Love how you used the paper strips with the ends cut into flags to tie your pages together - what a great technique!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. They are fun and interesting, seems to tell lots of stories!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! You do such wonderful double layouts Lynette! Beautiful work. xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. It is nice seeing your work. I miss your blotting and hope all is well. I love the sketches from Allison and Debbie. I use them all most of the time I scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such lovely double pagers Lynette - they are all outstanding! And thank you for your gorgeous comments on my blog - you are a wonderful bloggy friend & I can't wait to meet you in real life!

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are fantastic double page layouts!!!! Love them all and my favourite is the second one! :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, you have been a busy bee!! These pages are gorgeous Lynette:) Love how neat your work is :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great layouts Lynette...the styling is really super! I especially love the kids layouts...they are fun and fresh! Your photo's are also stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  21. these are so vibrant and full of life and emotions! amazing projects, Lynette! love them all! and the photos are always so nice to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous layouts... love the way they showcase the variety of pics and awesome papers you used.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥