Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

In my life right now


Okay, where to start. When I don't blog regularly it is always difficult.  These past few weeks I have written and deleted a number of posts.  So I guess I have to dive in.

I will start by telling you what a delight it is to have this little man in the house. Every morning he comes to our bed for his early morning bottle.  He is a bundle of giggles and has the cutest personality. 
He started sitting on his own at 5 months. He started going to daycare when he was 4 months and within 3 weeks he was so sick that he had to be put on his first dose of antibiotics.  We removed him from the daycare and took him to work with us.  Next month he will be starting a new daycare where only 6 babies are cared for. He will be sleeping in his own camp cot and sleeping under his own bedding....much better.

His mommy is in a relationship with a friend of six years and very much in love.  She is happy.  The new man in her life absolutely adores Stefan.  DH and I both like him...enough said;-)   Yesterday morning B and Stefan left early in the morning to attend a church service with the boyfriend and his parents.  They were then invited for lunch...Stefan being very much part of the invitation.  We are happy.  Life has come full circle.

We have had a rather hectic year and I am counting the days to Saturday when we will be leaving for Plettenberg Bay for a two week vacation.  I am pretty sure that this coming four days will be frantically busy at the mission.  I plan to eat, sleep, read, walk along the beach and rest. 

xx

20 comments:

  1. Lynette you and hubby must enjoy your break and supercharge those batteries properly.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh he is just too gorgeous. I can see Ouma is smitten!

    is B with the man who I think she is? If so, I am so very very glad!

    And have a wonderful time in Plett - I could do with two weeks there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how lovely he is. those smiley little eyes! so pleased to hear all is well with B. sjo, how the wheel turns. you so totally deserve your rest lovely lady - enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad that you will be going to Plett for some much needed R and R, you totally deserve some beach time:-) Baba is just the cutest! And so glad that Mama B is feeling happier, funny how our lives have to turn in order to get to where we need to be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello and thank you for sharing these cute photos, totally made me smile!!! So happy that your getting away for some much needed R&R. Enjoy every minute of it!! Good luck with the new daycare, hope its a happy and healthy place for him! HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet little guy. I hope you have a fabulous, restful vacation.

    XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is JUST PRECIOUS!! And so happy that she has found happiness!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet little man!! Love those adorable pics! I hope you have fun on your vacation Lynette and that you get some much needed relaxation!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He sure is a delightful little man!!!! Have fun on your vacation, relax and enjoy life you are much deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  10. He is so cute and you mentioning him being a bundle of giggles, made me smile. Because I can only imagine how cute those giggles are.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad everything is going well, and that holiday sounds divine!

    The little man looks like a bundle of personality already!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute robust boy!! So glad that DD is happy and settled!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Stefan is beautiful! He so looks like B! Must be wonderful having him so close in your life! Hope the new childcare works out. So sad when they get colds at that age.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh he is such a charming little boy! Oh my heart is just so full of joy to hear about the positve turn in B's life. Amazing what God can do and those he chose to help along the way, even little babies like Stefan.

    And enjoy your rest. Well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that sweetie face in the photies! Your grandson is just too precious! I am glad that your family life is happy and joyous!
    I really hope you have a good break in Plett...Eat, Pray, Love!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a cutie! Love the smile.

    Enjoy a very well deserved vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Glad that things are looking up. Enjoy your much-needed vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Too precious, look at this face...♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥