Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Baby Juan...another bundle of joy!

I just love my grandchildren so much...and now I have another:-)  Little Juan was born on Monday 4 June at 5:45pm.  These photos were taken shortly after his birth.
He was born at 38 weeks and weighed in at 2,93kg.  His weight on discharge was a mere 2,7kg.
48cm tall;-)
His mommy got a huge fright when he was born...his head and face was very blue and bruised.  Yesterday when they were discharged most of the bruising had gone and he now only has slight bruising around his little mouth...what an entrance into this world.
Such beautiful little feet.
He already looks very much like his older brother, Dewan...same mouth and blond hair. Yes...the Jacobs mouth;-)
...a kiss from mommy.

Today Sketch no 6 was revealed over at Scrap Africa .  Go and see what lovely layouts the Design Team created and take part in this challenge to win a super prize.  The sketch looks like this:

Here is my layout of one of our little prince charming;-)
Supplies used:  Printed paper: Websters (All about Me); Blooms: Petaloo; Cage Chipboard: Enmarc; Birds: K&Co; Letter Stickers: Basic Grey, Making Memories tiny alpha; Other: Tim Holtz Distress Markers, doilie.

This was Lukas' school portrait in 2010.  I played with my Tim Holtz Distress Markers and "painted" the birds, branches and leaves with it.  I am so not used to using something like this on a page that I was super nervous when I started "messing" on my background paper.  Seems I will need to stretch myself with new techniques.

xx

26 comments:

  1. Huge huge congratulations to you. You so much deserve all the joys this year brings.

    And he is almost exactly the size my Mr L was at birth ( smallest of all my babies) and I do remember him also dipping to about that weight at about 3 days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on another beautiful addition to your family! :) Lovely LO with such a sweet photo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your newest grandbaby! Too sweet and I love those feet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Ouma. HE's gorgeous. Trust Mom and he are all doing very well and settling into the new routine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so sweet.

    Congratulations again. When is the next one due ;)

    Love the LO too, gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh! he is such a cute blondy!!! ♥
    I just can't help to think that you produce grand-children with high speed! lol - i know that you have nothing to do with it but you are the one who shows all those pretty thing to us, so it feels like they are all only yours :-))) I hope you get what I mean :-))))
    Lynette, your LO is stunning! such a nice picture of Lukas you used♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Veels geluk Lynette met julle nuwe klein grand bambino. Mag hy tonne geluk en liefde vir julle almal bring. Pragtige uitleg met Lukas.
    Mooi bly
    Desíre
    Digistamps4Joy DT Member
    Doing Life

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful baby, beautiful layout, beautiful photo of a beautiful child. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A huge congratulations on becoming a granny once again Lynette...I am so happy for you!! I can't wait to be a granny!! Then I just have to tell you that I am so in love with that photo on your layout..it is simply such a charming, beautiful little boy and you scrapped that pic so beautifully!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. CONGRATS Grandma!!! He is just beautiful! I loveeeeeeeee your lo too!! What a precious photo and love love love love the birds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on your newest grandson! Love the sweet layout, so fun! So happy for you and your family! Grandchildren are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats Lynette! Now you have 2 little bundles you can sit and cuddle allll day long ;) I am nodding in agreement with all the comments about the LO, so sweet. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. HOORAY for another baby boy to spoil and love!! He's just beautiful, so happy he's here safe and sound. Love the pictures you got of him. Hope you can get one soon of him and the other baby, maybe some matching outfits are in order for these sweet baby boys. Enjoy every precious second Lynette.


    Great job on the sketch, he is a handsome Prince!
    Enjoy the weekend!
    HUGS
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations!!!! You are so blessed!~ I can not wait to get some grandbabies..pretty sure I will be even more of a mess! =o)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on your newest grandson. Such a bundle of joy.

    Awesome layout too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ahhhh...congrats! LOVE those footsie pics. And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the last pic of Mommy kissing her boy.
    He's just lovely.
    I LOVE how you just LOVE your grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete
  17. How absolutely precious! Congratulations on your newest bundle of joy! Always love your beautiful work ... you have such delightful subjects!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful! Congrats to all!! How precious!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations Lynette!!! What a beautiful baby boy grandson! I love your layout and the painting you did is so creative! You are always so inspiring!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  20. Look at that beautiful baby! I love that blond hair on top of his head...is it curly?
    Congratulations to you!!!
    I love your layout too! SO fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations, Grandma! I love Juan's blond hair. His family must be so excited that he is here.

    And your layout is lovely . . . you've inspired me to try something new on my next project :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Lynette,
    Hope the newest additions to your wonderful family are doing great and that you're well.
    Just came by to drop off a big hug.
    Hope your week is great.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congrats on the new baby, he is adorable! Love your layout as well, you do such an amazing job with these busier papers!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congratulations!!!! and what a prince charming!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. So cute! Love the background work Lynette!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congrats on becoming a granny all over again too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥