Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Sketch Support May Two page sketch

Before I share the layouts I made for Sketch Support May two page sketch.  I want to share this beautiful photo I took of Bianca last weekend.
...and a photo of Lache taken at the baby shower held for her.  Nearly there and then we will have our sixth grandchild.
Beautiful girls:-)
...............................................................................
Two-page Sketch #28

You can download and print this sketch by clicking on the two-page sketches link found under the "printable sketches" tab on the right sidebar of the Sketch Support blog. Here is my layout based on this sketch.

Supply list - Cardstock: Bazzill Dots; Paper: Websters (Yacht club); Trim:Websters(Yacht club); Rub-ons: Kaiser Scrapbook; Letter stickers: Scenic Route and Websters 

Variation #1: I punched a border for the top of the striped strip and a narrow red strip for between the striped strips and the blocks.

Variation #2: I replaced the stars with pennants.

Variation #3: Instead of stitching I added a strip of trim above the pennants.

  • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
My layout for the Nikki Sivils product challenge.  
Supply list - Cardstock: Bazzill; Printed paper: Nikki Sivils (Messages); Letter Stickers:American craft, Doodlebug; Other: Felt cut with Die cutter and gold stars 

Variation #1: I used 3- 4x6 and 1-3x3 photo instead of the smaller photos.

Variation #2: I replaced the star border with flags.

Variation #3: I added a narrow strip of red stitched paper above the flags.

  • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! New babies are precious :)

    LOVE your layouts. It is really fun, like you said, that our layouts are so similar. Too funny that we both replaced the stars with pennants. We've got good style :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely double pagers and gorgeous photos. So glad that things are good with both girls now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious photos and love love love your lo's! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the banners!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful photos. We're still looking forward to our first grandchild. Love your take on the sketch, wonderful use of the Nikki Sivils product. I got to meet her last week at Mega Meet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pages... I love the subtle changes in each of them which makes them totally unique.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are such beautiful projects! Love your work and your style!
    Thanks for the kind comments on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. FANTASTIC double pagers!!! These are brilliant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, SUPER SWEET photo and just now seeing the new baby boy! Congratulations!!! I love your layout - you make 2 pagers look fabulous! Have a great weekend! XX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the new baby, and the 2 pages are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh gosh, I love that Knysna one. It is quite possibly my fovorite of your ever! Love the bunting flags.

    And hose two boys are going to have so much fun together.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fun it will be when the next one comes, can't wait to see him.

    Love your layouts Lynette, always so beautiful and full of family and love!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lynette your girls are so beautiful! ♥
    and your LOs as usual are stunning! I love those precious photo's of Lukas in his oupa's arms ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥