Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

Sketch Support May one page sketch

It is time for the May one page sketch over on Sketch Support.  I did two layouts this week.  This is my first take on the sketch.

Supply list:  Cardstock:  Bazzill; Printed papers: Cosmo Cricket, October Afternoon; Stickers: October Afternoon:  Chipboard buttons: October Afternoon; Buttons: Basic Grey; Flowers: Prima; Brads: My Minds Eye.

Variation#1:  I diecut the Bazzill and pasted it over the dotty paper.
Variation#2:  I made the banner from chipboard buttons.
Variation #3: I substituted the butterflies for flowers.
Variation #4:  I made the flags the title.
Variation #5:  I used two 4x4 photos.

***********************************************
For the Nikki Sivils product challenge I made this layout based on the sketch
Supply list:  Cardstock:  Bazzill; Printed papers and embellishments : Nikki Sivils Messages; Punches:  Martha Stewart; Letter Stickers: American Craft thickers; Other: twine and buttons from my stash.

Variation #1:  I diecut the background ledger paper and pasted it onto Bazzill.
Variation #2:  I diecut all my strips to form layers.
Variation #3:  I added buttons to my flags.
Variation #4:  I punched hearts for the banner.


Here is the sketch that we used for this week:

You can download and print this sketch by clicking on the one-page sketches link found under the "printable sketches" tab on the right sidebar of the Sketch Support blog. 

15 comments:

  1. Hallo daar, lanklaas by jou kom inloer.
    So baie het intussen in ons altwee se lewens gebeur. Jou kleinseun is pragtig en die foto's ongelooflik mooi. Lekker scrap!
    Jou LO's is soos altyd ongelooflik, ek wens ek het die helfte van jou scraptalent gehad.
    Geniet die naweek.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both such happy, beautiful layouts. I like how you interpreted the banner in a playful way on both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are BOTH GORGEOUS!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee how you used the chipboard buttons and the hearts for your banners and LOVING all the buttons!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is always so cool to see how different your LOs are even if you base it on the same sketch. the 1st one is so happy and bright and full of color, and the 2nd one is full of thought... and love! beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely LOs! The chipboard button banner is terrific! I might be lifting that with the same buttons!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pages, Lynnette! Loving that banner made from the chipboard buttons! Fab job with the sketch making two completely different wonderful pages!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love both of these layouts! They're fantastic! Amazing how the layouts can look so different with the same sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful work there, I really love those vintage brads!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such stunning pages Lynette! I adore the button banner on the first one. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lynette, as always your layouts are so gorgeous. I'm still on a 'scrap-block' of note :-). I hope all is great your side.
    Hugs
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving these beautiful layouts.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    DS4J DT Member
    Doing Life

    ReplyDelete
  12. These layotus are amazing Lynette, love the sketch and how you used it. Those banners, the colors for each layout are stunning. you are soooo good at mixing papers and goodies together. LOVE THEM!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great pages! I'm so excited to have that punch around the page arriving today too!! It looks lovely :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥