Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Hello there Handsome *Scrap Africa*

It is time for the reveal of sketch no 5 over on Scrap Africa.  Here is the layout I made using the sketch.  I used two photographs of my son and his children. 

Supply list:  All products used is from the My Minds Eye Dilly Dally range.  I love working with MME papers because they come with such cool embellishments.

Here is the sketch that is being used for the May challenge. You have until 31 May 2012 to upload your layout using this sketch to the Scrap Africa Blog.  Head on over to go and check out the work that the rest of the design team did.

But it is not all. We have something else for you that you will certainly enjoy!
Our sponsor for this month is.... Kaisercraft!



This time we have two prizes for you. To stand a chance of winning one of two prize packs you need to take a part in one or two of our challenges 
(sketch # 5 and the up-coming in 2 weeks time challenge # 5).
Each prize includes:
35 sheets of paper, 3 paper pads, 3 packs of rub-ons, 3 packs of stamps, 1 pack of ribbons, 
1 pack of collectables, 1 acetate sheet , 5 sticker sheets (30 x 30).
These prize packs include materials from the brand new collections Magnolia Grove and Rock Pool, as well  as other 4 new collections that will be released in June and July. How cool is that? You don't want to miss this great opportunity!


xx

19 comments:

  1. Great page! I love the little banner that you made on the right side of the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this page Lynette! I am hoping to play along because the sketch is great too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely LO with the MME! Such sweet photos of your family! I love the ticket border on the side. Fancy cutting I think?? Good for you for being strong and using up the stash! It must be a terrific feeling. I failed miserably this CHA. I am feeling a bit overwhelmed so I am just trying to scrap like crazy to use it up. I don't even want to think about Summer CHA. I really need to not even know what will be available. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome page!! Love the colors & feel of it! Beautiful job :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowwwwwww! This is GORGEOUS!!!! I love love love those photos and loveeeeeeeeeee the tags and pennants!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing layout Lynette!! I love the MME on this and there is such a great focus on those awesome photos!! And I really, really love the wood grain background...one of my favorite trends right now!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful beautiful layout Lynette.Your take on the sketch is amazing and I love this sweet photos too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this layout, Lynette. The colors, but especially the photos are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous layout with such special subjects.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    Doing Life

    ReplyDelete
  10. The scrap is beautiful! it captures your son & his kids in such a tender moment!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely layout Lynette! oooh I just love those papers and the ones you have chosen are just perfect for your striking modern style!! Sure this will be another 2 Peas winner :) Have a great weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  12. l loved this layout so I had to scraplift it. Had to change it up a bit for my grandson's 14 birthday photos.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow - this is fantastic! You have such a clear and modern style - awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love these photos and the tickets, such a fun page. Great job on the sketch, your sooooo good at these!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fabulous layout of your son and his children! LOVE IT!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Of course I love this one Lynette. So elegant and beautiful and the photographs are just lovely!
    Your son is just as handsome as his dad!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this layout and the tags! Great photo and that MME paper is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥