Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Dewan's 3rd Birthday (photo post)

This sweetie pie turned 3 recently.
...and the party was on!
All my attempts to get these three to look at the camera at the same time failed:-)
This is one of my favourite  snaps!
Oh my goodness...Ouma and the camera AGAIN!
Lukas caught while not in constant motion.
Just look at that little face.
All the cousins around the cake.
Needless to say the three of them played non stop...ignoring the other little guests.
My handsome hunks.
Getting on the other side of the camera;-)
B and Stefan was inside.
Awwww....I love this little face.
Dewan getting on top of the gift to open it.
Stefan and his aunty Lache.
I am enjoying this little man.  He already recognizes his Ouma's voice and is always ready with a smile.

Today I am taking a breather from work.  I have been crazy busy at work since our office lady and Center manager resigned.  The admin just never stops!  I seldom get home before 5:30 and then I just crash.  This morning I lay in bed with my laptop and caught up on many blogs and edited my photos.  Maybe I will even have time to scrap a bit this afternoon.

Will be back soon with Stefan's new born photo shoot.

xx

22 comments:

  1. You have a wonderful family! And it's good to take a break from work. It'll get you back in the game with less stress. Always a good thing. Thanks for keeping me in your prayers. I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo post! The children are gorgeous!
    Good luck there... Glad that you could take a break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your family is so beautiful! You know I love that pouty face!!! Toooooooooo cute!!!! Enjoy your day off!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the photos... as always.

    yes, your 3-year-old is a cutie pie of note.

    What was that Bosch thing??? :)

    And I think you should take a break (half day) every week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a very beautiful family! Gorgeous photos of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great to see the new little baba. I love the pic of him with his little lip out, shame! Great family day again with Dewan's birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photos of your beautiful family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So stunning Lynette. I love that the cousins are best friends...so special!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved the photos! Beautiful. And oh, to a morning off work..:-) Hope you are feeling a little bit refreshed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you got a day off all the admin and office work today to regroup and enjoy your creative side! Looks like lovely family times have been had in the Jacobs household!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a gorgeous family! You are truly blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like a fun party! Hope you find some scrappy time soon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love looking at photos of your gorgeous family Lynette! Little Stefan is growing so big already and he is so adorable. You are very blessed. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What precious and darling photos my friend!! Big congrats for your beautiful family!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Once again it was delightful being updated with your family's precious moments. The grand bambinos are growing in number now - one of these days you will to purchase a play school to accommodate them all.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    DS4J DT Member
    Doing Life

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great photos, love those cuties!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice to see you had some valuable family time. These shots are just so gorgeous and filled with love! You are lucky to have a large beautiful family around you!! I can't imagine what it must be like being a granny. Being a late starter myself I'll have to wait few more years to find out.
    Thanks for your sweet comment on my latest lo. I so appreciate it and I would be just as happy scrapping in your company ,..or just watching and picking up some of your tricks!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks like he had a super birthday - I love that the tiniest little cousin is also om the cake photo.

    Glad you got a bitmof time for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love all your photos! Hey, question...how do you add your name onto them? Hope you are having a wonderful week! Today is my Friday...and I rejoice! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love that photo fo Stefan crying... sooooooooo cute. Your pics are really special

    ReplyDelete
  21. How cute your family is, such faces and fun you captured this special day. I really want to hold that sweet baby now, no more babies in my family so I need to borrow others, lol

    glad you took some time off and relaxed. Thanks for your comment on my blog, I am doing better and happy to catch up on my blogging also.
    Have a good week and enjoy that little one!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥