Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Sketch Support April two pager sketch

Two-page Sketch #27


You can download and print this sketch by clicking on the two-page sketches link found under the "printable sketches" tab on the right sidebar of the Sketch Supportt blog.

Supply list - Cardstock: Bazzill; Printed Papers: Websters (Yacht club); stickers: Websters (Yacht club); Crystal swirl: Prima; Flowers: Prima; Alphabet stickers: Websters (Yacht Club): Other: Martha Stewart punch

Variation #1: I faux stitched around the outside edge of the background with black pen.

Variation #2: I matted the back square with punched cardstock.

Variation #3: I changed the small 2.5 X 2.5 photos to 2.5 x 3.5 and matted the small photos on red cardstock.

Variation #4: I drew lines around the left side photos so that it stands out from the background.

  • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Supply List - Cardstock: Bazzill; Printed papers: Pink Paislee (365 degrees); Die Cuts: Pink Paislee (365 degrees); Crystal Swirls: Prima; Flowers: Prima; Alphabets: Pink Paislee and Upikit

Variation #1: I faux stitched with a black pen around the outer edges.

Variation #2: I zigzag machine stitched around the inside square.

Variation #3: I matted all my photos and drew black lines around two photos.

Variation #4: I changed the small photos to 2.5 x 3.5.

Variation #5: I moved the small photo on the left side page to the top and the journaling to the bottom of right side page.

13 comments:

  1. I love both of these, but i love how well you do a double LO. so gorgeous. You are so talented xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning layouts and takes on the sketch. You or so good in creating pages that are balanced and pleasing on the eye.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree 100% with the above comments. You did an awesome job on these layouts. They always make me smile and say WOW she did it again!!

    Cute picture in the post below, love this!! Of course you rock at cards too.

    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the double layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just absolutely GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee those water photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you get so many pictures on your layout yet it doesn't seem cluttered! Great job, as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your doubles look terrific! They always do!! Not many can pull them off but you have the knack!! :) Me.... not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So got some fun and cute photos there and you make it into a wonderful piece!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome layout. I just love those big letter for your title.

    You layouts make me want to dig out my summer photos.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally gorgeous double-pagers - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lynette both of your double-pagers are stunning! great work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have so much admiration for people who cab do stunning two-pagers like you can!
    My fave is the first one because of your charming DH!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥