Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

April Card sketch and a cute photo;-)

Before I share the April Sketch Support card sketch and my two cards based on it, I first want to share this precious photo of my little grand daughter Leane.  She discovered the black sleep mask in their toybox.  Wynand used it when his eyes were so sensitive after his brain bleed.  She then got the pink one with her Barbie dressing table.  When Lache checked on her at bedtime...this is what she found.  Not only was Leane's eyes covered but Ruby her teddy's eyes were covered too.

*********************************
Card Sketch #18


You can download and print this sketch by clicking on the card sketches link found under the "printable sketches" tab on the right sidebar of the Sketch Support blog.

Here is my two cards:


Supplies used - Cardstock: Bazzill; Printed paper: Melissa Francis; Ribbons: Making Memories(Fresh Anthology); Pearl swirls: Basic Grey; Chipboard frame: Tattered Angel; Flower: Prima: Sentiment: Kaisercraft; Punch: Martha Stewart: Other: pins

Variation #1: My card and background square is slightly larger than the sketch.

Variation #2: I used ribbons instead of paper strips.

Variation #3: I applied my sentiment over the ribbon.



Supply list - Cardstock: Bazzill; Printed papers: Bo Bunny (square), My Minds Eye (Hip Hooray Boy); Gift diecut and tag: (My Minds Eye, Hip Hooray Boy); Brads: Upikit.

Variation #1: The card and background square is slightly larger than the sketch.

Variation #2: I zigzagged around my background square

I hope you are having a wonderful Easter weekend.
xx

11 comments:

  1. Awww...that is a VERY cute photo.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That photo makes me smile! Too cute!! Lovely cards and I love how you have photographed them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daar is darem niks so oulik soos 'n kleinkind nie.
    Love those cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photo too cute. Cards are lovely Lynette.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards, and that is such a cute photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That photo is soooooooooooo precious!! LOVE it!! And loving your cards!!! Loveeeeee the strips of ribbons and paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is CUTE!!! and so are the cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, that photo is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sleeping beauty with her 4-legged friend is just adorable.
    Loving the two gorgeous card creations.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Love your cards. The first one is so soft and pretty and the second one is fun and bright.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh WOW - those cards are absolutely beautiful!! Just LOVE them...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥