Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Sketch Support March card sketch

Card Sketch #17
You can download and print this sketch by clicking on the card sketches link found under the "printable sketches" tab on the right sidebar of the Sketch Support blog.  I did three projects based on this sketch.  First a "boy" birthday card.

"Happy Birthday" card 
Supply list - Cardstock: Worldwin; Printed Papers: Echo Park (little boy); Felt plane:Autumn Leaves (Cute World); Stitches rubons: Kaisercraft; Die: Quickutz.

I did this card strictly according to the sketch.

  • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Second, a friend card.

"Friends are the Sunshine of Life" card
Supply list - Cardstock: Worldwin; Printed papers: American Craft (City Park); Trims:American Crafts (City Park); Felt flower: American Crafts (City Park); Sentiment:Kaisercraft

Variation #1: I supplemented the two narrow strips with two different trims.

The rest of the card was done according to the sketch.

  • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Lastly, I made a layout of Lache and Bianca...my two pregnant daughters;-)

"Little Boys Under Construction" 
Supply list - Cardstock: Bazzill Dots; Printed papers: Prima Reflections; Flowers: Prima;Trim and bling: Prima; Letter stickers: Paper Trunk, Pink Paisley and Echo Park; Butterfly rubons: Prima; Word rubon: Kaisercraft; Border punch: Upikit; Butterfly punch: Martha Stewart.

Variation #1: I converted the sketch to suit a layout.

Variation #2: I left the striped paper off and punched the two narrow strips of paper.

Variation #3: I substituted the block for the sentiment with the photo.

Variation #4: I added the title and dressed the layout with embellishments.

  • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

17 comments:

  1. Stunning creations as usual.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love "Little boys under construction" :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are beautiful Lynette and I love your layout. Perfect title for a gorgeous pic! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew these cards were yours on the SS blog before even seeing your name. I love the airplane one, anything boyish makes me smile.

    Of course the under construction one is awesome, love love that title. just wait till those little boys come. They will be best buddies and into double trouble!!

    Beautiful job on these Lynette!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Lynette. Great cards and really cute layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love the cards and the layout!!! I loveeeeeee that airplane on that first card...and that title on your LO is AWESOME!!! I loveeeeeee it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, all 3 beautfiul. That boy card is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards! Your LO is beautiful and I love the creative title. A beautiful photo of these lovely ladies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did some amazing work with this sketch, Lynette!! And I love that cute photo on your layout and the mixed up fonts in your title!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love both your card on that sketch, and beautiful daughters you have!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These cards are just adorable and I already mentioned how much I love this page on FB but will menion it again. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous cards, love your felt embellies they are adorable! Your layout is fantastic, great design and use of pp....gorgeous photo too!
    Hugs
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great cards and a ABSOLUTELY ADORE the layout! How fun to have two pregnant daughters.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful cards. I just love your layout too. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Soos altyd is jou werk wonderlik! Daai kolwyntjies met die koeie op is te dierbaar vir woorde. Lyk asof julle die dag geniet het. Dis amper onwerklik om te glo dis dieselfde Bianca op die foto's as die een waarvoor ons so hard gebid het (en nog steeds bid), ons dien 'n wonderlike vader.
    Hoop dit gaan met jou baie goed.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The moments of the past that are being expressed in various printing formats for memory.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥