Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

February in review

I seem to be doing everything in review this year;-)  Life just seem to be getting away from me and I am clinging on for dear life as time just speeds ahead...maybe you know the feeling.  I posted in a previous post about the divine time we had at the Tsitsikamma Lodge.  What I didn't blog about is our adventure at Tsitsikamma Adventures and our ziplining across the waterfalls.
Our group on the first platform
 
 
 
 
 
As free as a bird.  This was such a wonderful experience, that we will repeat it somewhere in the future.
Then there was Valentines Day.  Not really something we celebrate.  At the Mission one of the local companies in Port Elizabeth gave all the people on the program a lovely tea.
Bianca went for a 4D scan and it was amazing to see how expressive a baby's face can be at 33 weeks.
DH won the SAGES Golf championship.  I am so proud of him
 Kobus and Lache became the proud owners of a home.
The house is just around the corner from our home and suits their growing family like a glove.
 Leane, our little animal, insect, whatever lover.
..with a butterfly she saved from the pool.
Our three little ones...always have to sit ON TOP of their Oupa. (during a sleepover)
Oupa and his four grandchildren on his 57th birthday.
Lukas throwing a tantrum.
My pretty DIL Lache celebrated her 30th birthday.

Now that was quite a quick catch-up in photographs.  Kobus and Lache moved into their new home already, and they love their new space.

Then there is one layout I made for Sketch Support that I haven't posted yet.

One-page Sketch #18


You can download and print this sketch by clicking on the one-page sketches link found under the "printable sketches" tab on the right sidebar of the Sketch Support blog. Here is my layout.
  Supply list - Cardstock: Bazzill; Printed Papers: Creative Imaginations (Devotions by IOD), Teresa Collins (Notations); Alphabet: American Craft (Doll), My little shoebox mini alphabet stickers; Die: Quickutz nesting hearts; Punch: Martha Stewart heart.

Hopefully I will be able to keep my blog up to date from now on...but I am not holding my breath.

xx

19 comments:

  1. Love all the pics - would love to try the ziplining but too scared!

    So exciting that K&L have their own home now. Just in time for baba's arrival.

    And yes, my blogging is also rather sad at the moment. Time is something i'm lacking somewhat.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. jou familie lyk so happy! bladsy is baie mooi!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ziplining is on my to-do list, the life one.

    I think I need to schedule the one Cat did in the Magaliesberg and go for our birthdays :)

    I love seeing and reading about you and your family, whether it's monthly or weekly. Such lovely pics of the grandkids with Oupa, and SOO nice to see other kids also throwing tantrums!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous post, rich in photos and details, I love catching up with all your news.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the photo catch up and glad that you are well!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a great month. That ziplining looks like something I would also like to do :D
    Love that photo of Oupa and his grandchildren

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank u so much for sharing your Feb with me. What a wonderful time you had there as free as a bird. Would love to do that as well.
    Such stunning family pictures I can feel your love as a family through your captures. Wonderful to have such loving grandparents. I miss mine seeing you with yours.
    Congratulations on your boys new house....amazing big big pool at the back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Agree about time getting away from you its flying. Your photos are lovely & tell their own story. I am so ready to do ziplining it looks great. Enjoy March hope you can catch your breath.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing photos!! I loveeeee the zipline ones, and CONGRATS to hubby on the golf trophy and to your son and DIL on their home!! That is AWESOME!!! And your lo is just GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeee the colors, the photos and loving the hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What great and fun photos,and your layout is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Lynette, looks like your family is coming full circle!! I am so happy that everything seems to finally be falling into place!! Congrats on all of the great news!!! How very exciting for all. I looooove the LO, so very beautiful! All of those hearts!!!♥♥♥ love em!!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, wonderful shots. And you know I love the zipline thing. Do the one at Tsitsikamma village that goes through the old forest - it ismwonderul

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been wanting to do the canopy tour in Magaliesburg for 4 years now. Guess it's time to stop putting it off and make a date. Looks likes so much fun. I think my boys would love it.

    Such a stunning post - loving your photos and congrats to the 'kids' on their new home - so exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I know the feeling, always blogging a month behind...or several. Zip-lining looks amazing, we did it several years ago in Hawaii.

    ReplyDelete
  15. How fun to see your February photos. The zip line looks like so much fun!

    I love your layout with all the hearts - gorgeous!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a lovely post, it is such a great idea to documented our days in a most beautiful way, I love it!
    And a wonderful, loving layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What lovely photos as usual Lynette! I know what you mean - this year just swept us all of our feet for sure...love the layout too - so very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love all the pics Lynette!! Isn't ziplining a total rush?! Loved it when we did it. LOVE the pic of you and DH in the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Once again it was great to get up to speed with all you and your beautiful family's day to day lives. Loving this beautiful layout.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥