Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Sketch Support DT work

Yet another "catch up post".  This seem to be the story of my life right now. I want to share with you the design team work I did for Sketch Support these past few weeks.  You can download and print the sketches from the sidebar of the Sketch Support blog.

Two-page Sketch #24
           


 "All Bundled Up" by Lynette Jacobs
Supply list - Cardstock: Bazzill; Printed Papers: Fancy Pants (Frosted); Punches: EK Success and Martha Stewart; Brads: Art from the heart; Letter Stickers: Scenic Route


Variation #1: I punched the bottom strips instead of scalloping it.

Variation #2: I cut pine trees along the top of the wavy paper strip.


Variation #3: I matted the top photo on the second page.

Variation #4: Instead of stitching on the wavy strip I fauxed stitched with a pen around the entire piece of paper including the little pine trees.

  • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Add-on Sketch #13

"Winter Princess" by Lynette Jacobs
Supply list Cardstock: Bazzill; Printed Paper: MME (Lost and Found, Market Street);Ribbon: My Mind's Eye (Lost and Found, Market Street); Pearls: Kaiser scrapbook; Letter stickers: My Little Shoebox; Punches: Martha Stewart; Other: White felt and white pom pom ribbon.

Variation #1: I did a paper piercing, cutting the body of the snowman from one piece of paper and the mittens and hat from pink paper.

Variation #2: I added glitter to the body of the snowman and then inked the edges.


Variation #3: I used black pearls for the mouth, eyes and buttons and a pink pearl for the nose.

Variation #4: I cut the trim of the hat from felt and added a pom pom cut from pom pom trim to the point of the hat.

 • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Card Sketch #16

"Little Lady" by Lynette Jacobs
Supply List - Cardstock: Kraft paper by Scenic Route; Printed papers: Basic Grey (Basics), My Mind's Eye (Stella and Rose Mabel); Brads: My Mind's Eye (Stella and Rose);Trim: My Mind's Eye (Stella and Rose); Alphabets: American Crafts; Sketch: Allison Davis/Sketch Support (Two-page Sketch #10)

Variation #1: I used the sketch as is and added it as embellishment to an older sketch by Allison.


Variation #2: I punched brown hearts and then overlaid them with the printed paper ones.




• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • 

I also did a mixed media project based on this sketch.  This is part of my Scrapbook Life Journal and because it is so personal...I have put a soft focus on it.
 Before the last few layers were added.  I wanted it with not too much texture because I wanted to journal over it.
Mixed Media Project by Lynette Jacobs
Supply List Printed papers: Fabscraps; Mist: Tattered Angels; Stamps: Prima; Other:Mod Podge, various acrylic paints, Doilie mask, white journal pen.

Variation #1: I resized my paper to 9x9.

Variation #2: I cut a big heart to paste on the background paper and mod podged over it. I painted around the heart and smudged the paint into the heart.

Variation #3: I drew the grid onto the background with white pen and added nine  hearts to the grid.

Variation #4: I misted over the whole page in charcoal mist.

Variation #5: I painted around the nine hearts and smudged the paint.

Variation #6: I aged the entire page and then added the journaling with a white pen.

xx

21 comments:

  1. Oh wow, stunning creative work here again. I just love your scrapping style which you have made uniquely your own.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such amazing work Lynette!! Love how you've used the card sketch. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you have been busy. Love the way you have created the heart grid! Your altered art is beautiful. Something I have been toying with the idea of learning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome work Lynette!!!
    And thanks for asking, I just came back from NYC and ready to leave for Singapore tomorrow, I've decided that not to stress over my blog while I am gone, I used to pre-schedule and keep a daily post, now I just want to take a break while on vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOwwwwwwwwwww!! These are GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the snowman on the second one and love love love those hearts on the last one!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning- you are on a creative roll.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love seeing all these together, they are wonderful!!! You are very creative with Allison's sketches and they always come out GREAT!! Seeing these all together I can't even pick a favorite. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layouts here, as always , hun !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woow you´ve been so busy lately my friend,making such fantastic projects.Love all of them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So very creative - beautiful work...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous, I adore them all. You really were creative with your cold weather page since you don't have snow. All of these projects are just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What great work Lynnette! I love the 2 pgrs! Such a great flow to it! The heart technique looks awesome & your little snowman couldnt be any cuter! Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really love your little lady page and your other double-pager too, I might have to scraplift both!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i always enjoy looking at your layouts! That are always so beautiful! I hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gosh Lynette there is too much here to take it all in in it's fabulosity!! Wow!!!! Incredible!! Especially love what you did with the hearts and your mixed media project looks AMAAAAAYZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So very beautiful!
    I love the "Winter Princess"!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOWEE!!! Amazing stuff my friend! Love what you did with those hearts and the journal page is fantastic.
    Hoe gaan dit met jou?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous projects! I love that your photos are just as fantastic as your layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  19. AH-Mazing!! Simply awesome projects, as usual :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥