One-page Sketch #13
You can download and print this sketch by clicking on the one-page sketches link found under the "printable sketches" tab on the right sidebar of Sketch Support.
I did two layouts based on this sketch.
"All Boy" by Lynette Jacobs
Supply list - Cardstock: Bazzill; Printed Papers: My Minds Eye (Fine and Dandy);Stickers and Trim: My Minds Eye (Fine and Dandy); Alphabet: American Crafts; Rubons:Kaisercraft
• I changed my main photo to portrait.
• I used the sun and clouds from the same range of papers.
• I substituted the butterflies for owls.
• Instead of sewing I used the brown felt trim.
• I used ribbon as the flagpoles
"Life Documented" by Lynette Jacobs
Supply list - Cardstock: Bazzill; Printed Papers: Echo Park (For the Record); Flowers: Petaloo and Making Memories; Brads: Chatterbox; Pearls: Upikit; Alphabet: Scenic Route; Rubons: Kaisercraft; Other: DMC Cotton.
• I kept strictly to the sketch.
• I used larger photos, therefore also cut the printed paper a bit wider.
• I cut my clouds from printed paper and hand stitched through it.
• I added pearls to the butterflies.
We are off for a week in Plettenberg Bay tomorrow. Enjoy your weekend.