Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

Sketch Support December sketches

With everything that was going on around here I have never updated on the Sketch Support projects that I made this year so here goes:
Two-page Sketch #23

You can download and print this sketch by clicking on the two-page sketches link found under the "printable sketches" tab on the right sidebar of the Sketch Support blog.

Here is my take on it:
"Christmas Memories" by Lynette Jacobs
Supply list Background: Embossed Bazzill; Printed papers: Fancy Pants (Traditions);Stars: Fabscraps; Glitter: Melissa Francis; Title: Enmarc; Brad: Making Memories;Leaves: Making Memories; Flower: Maya Road; Punch: Martha Stewart.

Variation #1: I punched the scallop and the narrow strips.

Variation #2: I doodled on my Christmas trees.

Variation #3: I moved the title to the bottom of the Christmas Trees.
Variation #4: Added leaves and a flower to the right side page.

  • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Add-on Sketch #12

You can download and print this sketch by clicking on the add-on sketches link found under the "printable sketches" tab on the right sidebar.

Here is what I did with the sketch:
"Christmas Tree" by Lynette Jacobs
Supply list - Base: Florist oasis cone; Printed papers: Fancy Pants Traditions; Other:Pins, glitter and bazzill card stock.

Variation #1: I decided to make a Christmas tree and used the same size strips as on the sketch.

Variation #2: I curled the ends of the strips and pinned it onto the Oasis cone starting from the bottom up.

Variation #3: I made a little cone to cover the pins on the top of the tree.
Variation #4: I used a star die cut to cut two stars that I glittered and stuck together back to back after sticking it to a long pin. I then pinned the star to the top of the tree.

Go and check out the beautiful sketches and what the Design Team created on Sketch Support.

xx

8 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhh these are GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeee the trees on your lo and loving all the photos and love love love love that tree you made!! WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! BEAUTIFUL!! Happy New Year! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynette ... a few things ...
    ...Sorry you've had a tough year, but you're always so gracious and an inspiration ... it's okay to have a few moments, hours or even days of sadness ... allow yourself to feel it, you've earned it.
    You inspire me with your resilience.

    I have a little award for you over at my blog should you choose to accept it.

    I'm sure you're happy to see the back of 2011 ... here's wishing you a year that is filled with peace, harmony and a sense of serenity - you totally deserve it.

    Love and hugs
    Wendy

    ps ... your layouts are divine!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative and expenses saved, Lynette!!

    Coming by to wish you a Happy New Year too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your layout and the tree is simply magnificent!! Woooow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You layout is amazing. Don't you just love all those trees? I also adore your Christmas tree. As soon as I saw it on Sketch Support I chuckled.....I had done almost the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lynette! This is a stunning page! If you are ever interested in teaching a Scrapbook Class on a Saturday, please let me know! I own Scrapbook Studio in JBay, and we are always looking for a fresh approach! Love all your work and well done with Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥