Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wednesday...Wednesday:-)

I wanted to do a wordless Wednesday post today....but I found that there is just too much else to share.  

Yesterday morning I got up with a slight headache and by 3 o'clock yesterday afternoon it was a pounding headache that had me so nauseous that all I wanted to do is get home.  When I got home my specs was missing and for the life of me I don't know what I did with them.  They are not at work, not in my car and not at home.  I only got them last year in December and just thinking of the cost of replacing them makes me feel quite sick.  They were multi- focal lenses with the tint that makes them go dark outside.  I feel quite lost without them.  Does things like that happen to you...where you just can't remember what you did with something or where you put them?

Anyhoo, I am so glad that my appointment with the neurosurgeon is next week and then hopefully it will be the end of this insanity;-) Wednesdays are usually my day off and I am spending my time today to catch up with some scrappy assignments for Sketch Support.  Later today I will be fetching my little ones and tonight we will take them to the Spur. (their favourite place to eat)  For now let me share this week's sketch and layout with you.

Two-page Sketch #22

You can download and print this sketch by clicking on the two-page sketches link found under the "printable sketches" tab on the right sidebar of the Sketch Support Blog.

"My do it Myself" 
Supplies used - Cardstock: Bazzill; Printed papers: Crate Paper, Echo Park(Life is Good); Stickers: Echo Park; Buttons: Basic Grey; Flowers: Petaloo; Punch: Martha Stewart.

Variation #1: I punched the background block.
Variation #2: I used 4x6 photos.
Variation #3: I cut the pattern paper strips 9 inches long.
Variation #4: I added trim below the photos.

This documents the day Leane decided to cut her own hair.


Last weekend I looked at some of the craft ideas that I have pinned on Pinterest, and two of the layouts could be done with scraps of paper.  I loved the August Limited Edition kit that I purchased from My Creative Scrapbook.  It has such soft and dreamy colours and I have used most of it on other photos taken during our July photo shoot...so I was down to scraps.  This is what I did with the scraps.  


With this layout I am also playing along with Get Picky.  Here is there inspiration challenge for this month.   You must use fabric on your layout and I used lace trim on both the layouts below.


Supplies used:  Cardstock - Bazzill;  Printed papers - Melissa Francis 5th Avenue; Rubons - Kaisercraft; Flowers - Prima; Alphabet - American Craft; Pearls - Melissa Francis.


Supplies used:  Cardstock - Bazzill; Printed papers - Melissa Francis; Die cuts - K&Co; Title - K&Co; Flowers - Prima; Trim - Prima and MME; Pearls - Melissa Francis.


I love to interlock hexagons...it makes for such a pretty design.


What are you doing with your Wednesday?


xx

23 comments:

  1. Ohhhh I hope you feel better soon and find your glasses!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the lo's!! Loving that title and the photos on the first one, the stitching and the flowers on the second one and loveeeeee the photo and that design on the third one... you are AMAZING!! Beautiful creations! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My, you have been creative. I really hope you will get some answers. And I loose tings all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you find your glasses soon.
    I hate it when that happens.
    Love the LO's all three of them, you're so in your groove now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lynette these LO's are terrific!! Love the hexagon design!! Great stitching and such soft colours with these papers. Beautiful photos to scrap!! Sorry about the headache. Not fun when it makes you feel sick. :( I never lose my glasses because I always need them on my face. hee hee I hate wearing glasses and am considering progressive contacts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. those layouts are beautiful as are the pictures! I will pray for your headaches. Many blessings sweet friend~!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply love the last one of you two. Beautiful.

    Yes, I have days like that where I lose everything and I go completely nuts.

    Am sure they'll turn up somewhere.

    Hope your head is finally feeling better and that the neurosurgeon answers your questions - will I see you before or after you've seen him? We're there tues arvi to thurs lunch. wool sale is wed so that would be good for me xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you find your specs, it happens to me all the time, ever since I have my first child I tends to forget everything, sigh.....

    Anyway, love your beautiful work, especially those Melissa Frances goodies, so soft and beautiful, and you always have good pic here.

    have fun with the little one....

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the one of you with your grandchildren!

    Hope you find that specs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh man, I hope that you're finding a little relief from your headaches.
    I LOVE,love, love your layouts! You have such a fabulous style!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Lynette, sorry for not coming by recently... when I logged in just now, I was fully amazed by your new beautiful header.. it looks so family orientated.. so nice and warm in the family portrait.. good one, Lynette!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love the layout with you and the kids, it is beautiful!
    All the best with the headaches, thinking of you. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning layouts Lynette. Especially love the background design on the last.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oops I'm a bit late to tell you what I'm doing yesterday but today I am trying to catch up on all my blog-hopping! {well it won't be ALL but I should get to the VIP's at least :0)}!! Then out for dinner tonight - woopeee!! Love these layouts - gorgeous - so you see Pinterest is not a waste of time!! I particularly love that row of bright flowers and the leaves (is that a punch or a die.??) and the second one is great too - I love the hexagon shape but not the thought of cutting all those out...please tell me that's a punch :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE the layouts!! They are fantastic! I am busting to read the journaling on the layout of the little girl who gave herself a hair cut! Too funny. Fantastic picture of you and your hubby! Hope you find your glasses, usually mine are on top of my head, the last place I look! I was waiting for you to say that that was where you found them!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous all these layouts are , hun !

    My wednesday this week was quite different from the usual ! I attended a glamour themed dinner for business folks & had my nails done specially and now I really have some very bling-a-licious nails ! I dazzling even ! lol . I even had a chance to promote my paper creations at this event !

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! What else can I say? You've created 3 stunning layouts here Lynette. You've got such a great style. Love visiting your blog. xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic, colourful layouts! They are all gorgeous! Love what you did with your scraps and the hexagons look awesome!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Get Picky! :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. gorgeous work Lynette! Your GP layout is sooo pretty! Love those flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. All the best for your appt this week.

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a fabulous LO for Get Picky!! Thanks for playing along...x

    ReplyDelete
  21. BEAUTIFUL layouts lynette!! stunning photos!!
    oh my word!! i am already always in search of my keys,imagine when the glasses come along at some stage!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh myyyy ... these are fabulous! What gorgeous photos and amazing designs!!!! Great work girl!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥