Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2011

It's a boy...and some scrappy challenges;-)

On Monday I went with B to see the gynae...and I saw my little unborn grandson.  Technology has really grown in leaps and bounds...and just seeing all this details are amazing.  This scan is at 17 weeks and baba measures 12 cm from the crown of his head to his bottom.  The doctor could even see that it is a little boy and was quick to show us his "little Eiffel Tower" :-)  B has decided that his name will be called
Stefan (the Christian meaning being "The crown of His creation). What a blessing to be part of this process.

Onto things creative.  I would like to show you two layouts I made this weekend based on My Creative Sketches.  Both photos were taken during a family photo shoot on 14 July this year.
Supplies used:  Cardstock - Bazzill; Printed Papers - Websters (All about me);  Flowers - Websters, Prima; Clock - Kelly Pannaci; Pearls - Kaisercraft; Punch - Martha Stewart; Title rubon - Scrapbook King. (My Creative Scrapbook Ltd Edition kit for October)

Here is the sketch:
and the next one:
Supplies Used:  Printed Papers - Melissa Francis; Title and flower diecut - K & Co; Flowers - Prima; Pearls - Melissa Francis; Trim - Prima; Punch - Martha Stewart; Other - DMC Tread. (My Creative Scrapbook Ltd Edition August kit)

The sketch I used:
As you can see I flipped the sketch in order not to cover up the writing on the background paper.

I hope you are having a fabulous weekend.
xx

20 comments:

  1. Congrats on the GrandSon!!! Love the LO so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your grandson!

    B's brave to decide on a name so quickly :) It took us (seems like) forever - going back and forth down both our lists!

    And thanks for all the lovely facebook comments - you are so fast :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge congrats on your G-son to come!!!! How exciting! Starting to see the light around here...finally! =O) Took me a while but finally caught up on your blog posts here...You have been a busy one...for sure! Love all your scrapbook layouts..you are so creative, dear one! Happy Week end wanderings to you. =O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw huge congratulations on your little grandson, that scan photo is gorgeous, so precious.
    Stunning pages! Thanks for joining in with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your grandson!! Your page is absolutely stunning!! Thanks for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Another grandson on the way... how exciting Lynette!
    I love your pages. The photos are gorgeous and you've scrapped them beautifully as always. Take care. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for Stefan!! Loving the ultrasound! I loveeeeeeeeeee your lo's too! I loveeeeeeee the photos and the colors!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! So exciting to see the ultrasound of Stephan!
    Love the scrap booking art!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats!!! And isn't that the cutest face on earth on that first layout, I just couldn't take my eyes off, too cute! Love the Melissa Frances goodies on the 2nd layout too, what a lovely family portraits! Beautiful work Lynette!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your news!!
    oh boy and beautiful layouts you are sharing,excellent ones lynette:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your growing family! Love your interpretation of the sketches! How truly blessed you are with such wonderful family!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! Such a wonderful opportunity to be so much part of little Stefan. And love your scrapping pages.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations & what a great time being so involved, its wonderful.Bianca is blessed to have you as her Mom. The l/outs are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  14. aaah - so special to be a part of it all x x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful page....Congrats on the new bundle...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh congratulations! How exciting! I love the name! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You will be a wonderful granny all over again :) and your layouts are so lovely - I got the MCS kit this month - fabulousness....

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love it and congrats on the new addition to your BIG family! Glad we found each other again, hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow. Wow. Wow. So, so happy for you guys and I LOVE the name. Strong name for a strong boy.x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations my friend on your new life...your new grandson...what a lovely gift for your beautiful family...I believe each person born has a purpose....cant wait for him to start his journey with you all supporting him.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥