Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

From A - Z

I want to play along too after reading Jennifer's post! I will also get to catch up on blog reading as soon as DH is off to the golf course.

A. Age:  50 (Ancient:-)
B. Bed size:  King
C. Chore that you hate:  Ironing
D. Dogs:  Yes please!  But only when I have my house back.
E.  Essential start to your day:  COFFEE!  I don't do days without coffee.
F.  Favourite colour:  Turquoise

G: Gold or silver:  White gold
H: Height:  5'7"
I:  Instruments you play:  None.  When I was a child we were too poor to pay for    lessons...but I would love to be able to play the keyboard or a sexy saxophone.
J:  Job title:  Financial director
K: Kids:  2 grown boys and a girl.  Kobus (32) Wynand (29) and Bianca (22)
L: Live: Port Elizabeth on the east coast of South Africa
M: Mother's name:  Ansie
N: Nick Name:  none.
O: Overnight hospital stays:  2 babies and a back operation (4 nights)
P: Pet peeves:  sales people
Q:  Quote from a movie: Nothing springs to mind
R:  Right or left handed:  Right
S:  Siblings:  Andre, Anita, Elsa, Herlien and Ansie.
T:  Tea or coffee:  Coffee or "rooibos" tea.
U:  Underwear:  Oh my!  At my age obviously.
V:  Vegetables you hate:  brusselsprouts
W: What makes you run late:  Life;-)
X:  X Rays:  Dental and back
Y:  Yummy food that you make:  Leg of lamb with all the trimmings and pork chops with a layer of apple slices...yum.
Z:  Zoo Animal:  Panda bear

So, that is me in a nut shell!  Hope you play along too!  I'd love to learn more about my bloggy friends!!



xx

14 comments:

  1. Always love these...you find out so much more about bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooooooooo FUN!! I will have to do this! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you played along! Fun post to read and happy to learn more about you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is cool to know you from A to Z!!! Lovely post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome - nice to get to know you a little better :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute quiz!! We're the same height - I think - 1,67m? & I wish my hospital stays in life had been as short as yours - you are blessed by that :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL you are not ancient!! I'm going try this to:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome. Its all why I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just wanted to stop by and tell you that you are the sweetest! Thanks for your comment on my card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lynnette! Thank you for sharing all that with us!!! And thank you for visiting me to leave some love! I am really busy these days so, sorry for not commenting much!
    Hugs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It was great reading about you Lynette. We are so similar in a lot of ways. :) I hope to get time to play along too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Girl you're not old!! You look amazing so start saying you're amazing!!!
    e.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Always fun to learn more about you! You live in such a gorgeous part of the world!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think I need to do this one! And I too hate brussel sprouts. No good reason to eat them ever.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥