Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

Sketch Support September Two page sketch


Two-page Sketch #19

You can download and print this sketch by clicking on the two-page sketches link found under the "printable sketches" tab on the right sidebar of the Sketch Support blog.



I made two layouts based on this sketch and here they are:

You make me so very HAPPY
Supply list:  Cardstock - Bazzill; Printed papers - Echo Park (For the Record); Doilies - Maya Road; Alphas - Echo Park; Other - DMC Cotton.

  • My DH always plays the fool when I am taking photos and I have always threatened to do a layout of his "silly pics".  This sketch was perfect for them.
  • I kept to the sketch and replaced the striped striped with the "remember this" strip.
  • I stitched around my die cut and did faux stitching on the blocks.
  • I replaced the small scallops with the doilies.

Monkey Business
Supply list:  Cardstock - Bazzill; Printed papers - Jellibean Soup (Pasta Fagioli); Scalloped trim - MME Fine and Dandy; Alphas - American Craft and Paper Trunk

  • I kept to the sketch with this layout only replacing the scalloped paper with scalloped trim
  • I machine stitced all the stitching as per the sketch.
Here is another layout I recently did also using one of Allison Davis sketches from her new Sketches for Scrapbooking volume 8.

Route 62
Supply List:  Cardstock - Bazzill;  Printed papers - Basic Grey Wander and Basics; Stickers - Basic Grey Wander;  Chipboard Arrows - Scenic Route;  Letters - American Craft.

The photos were all taken in March driving the Langkloof road from Cape Town to Port Elizabeth.  This route is called Route 62.

xx

14 comments:

  1. Fabulous. I'll be saving these in my inspiration file :-) You are so very talented Miss Lynette :-)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layouts are stunning Lynette :) It takes real talent to create a beautiful double page layout and all of these are awesome! hehehe...love the picks in the first one too!
    Hope you are well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your layouts.... such fun pages with lots of pics. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loveeeeeeeeeeeee these!!! Such awesome photos and loving the papers you used! And I loveeeeeeee the "Private Property" photo in that first one!! Toooooooo FUNNY! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're all great. I still love my double Lo's, the look and spread, even of they're totally digi now. I have scrapped my roadtrip of route 62 as well.
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are terrific! You have gotten so many cute photos in to these LO's!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pics in the layouts are fantastic!!!!! love your layouts too !

    ReplyDelete
  8. You ROCKED this! I need to do a 2-pager!!!!
    e.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Lynette you are totally rocking the doubles!! Great job! Love them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOWZER! THREE fabulous 2-page sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow, Lynette, these 2 pages are fabulous, I always find it hard to do a 2-page layout but it seems like a breeze to you, fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lynette, these are all FABULOUS!! Wow, you do double pages so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, such fabulous two-pagers! I can not do good ones of those. Thanks for he inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You did an awesome job with Allison's sketch. The layout of your hubby makes me smile. Great photos. I also like the Monkey Business layout too. Those pictures are so cool. You always have such interesting photos.

    Route 62 is great too. You have been a busy girl. Wish I had more time to spend on the sketches. I am happy just to get one done for each sketch. You even have time for extras. Lucky!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥