Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

Sketch Support September one page sketch


One-page Sketch #13

You can download and print this sketch by clicking on the one-page sketches link found under the "printable sketches" tab on the right sidebar of Sketch Support.


I did two layouts based on this sketch.


"All Boy" by Lynette Jacobs
Supply list - Cardstock: Bazzill; Printed Papers: My Minds Eye (Fine and Dandy);Stickers and Trim: My Minds Eye (Fine and Dandy); Alphabet: American Crafts; Rubons:Kaisercraft

• I changed my main photo to portrait.

• I used the sun and clouds from the same range of papers.

• I substituted the butterflies for owls.

• Instead of sewing I used the brown felt trim.

• I used ribbon as the flagpoles




"Life Documented" by Lynette Jacobs
Supply list - Cardstock: Bazzill; Printed Papers: Echo Park (For the Record); Flowers: Petaloo and Making Memories; Brads: Chatterbox; Pearls: Upikit; Alphabet: Scenic Route; Rubons: Kaisercraft; Other: DMC Cotton.

• I kept strictly to the sketch.

• I used larger photos, therefore also cut the printed paper a bit wider.

• I cut my clouds from printed paper and hand stitched through it.

• I added pearls to the butterflies.


We are off for a week in Plettenberg Bay tomorrow.  Enjoy your weekend.


xx 

13 comments:

  1. You and your trips to Plett, make me so jealous! Have fun!

    Love, love these layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors and the photos!! Have a great weekend! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great Lynette!
    I so love seeing how you do this. I have no idea where to start when I try to lay out my photos.

    Have a wonderful time away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful layouts Lynette! Oooh you are so blessed to be going away again :) Have a wonderful time xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both layouts are fabulous! I love how you can get two completely different looks with one sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous!!! and so much fun too, love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did great with the sketches.Both the layouts look lovely. I so love the pictures of that little darling face in the first layout! Enjoy your well deserved trip. We have been so lucky here to get a few beautiful late summer days.
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love them both Lynette. They are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. such fab layouts all ! you sure rawk the multi, hun ! Trust you will have a great trip ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. great sketch and love you take on it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love how you worked that sketch! Fun, bright colors are always a winner for me!
    e.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i hope you had wonderful time at Plett!
    these LOs are just gorgeous! I just love that blue eyed cute face, too sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥