Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Sketch Support September Add On sketch

Add-on Sketch #9

••••••••••••


You can download and print this sketch by clicking on the add-on sketches link found under the "printable sketches" tab on the right sidebar of the Sketch Support blog.  Go and see the amazing projects that was done using this sketch.



"Lights, Camera, Action..." by Lynette Jacobs
Supply List - Cardstock: Bazzill; Printed Paper: Echo Park (For the Record); Ribbon:Maya Road; Alpha: Paper Trunk Bennie; Rub Ons: Kaisercraft; Pearls: Kaisercraft;Thread: DMC Embroidery thread


• I cut the camera body 7 inches by 11 inches.


• The horizontal stripes are 2.5 inches wide and 1.25 inches.


• I hand stitched down the length of the narrowest strip.


• My circle photo is 4 inches in diameter.




• I pasted my circle photo onto black bazzill 4.5 inches in diameter.


• I hand stitched around the photo with red thread.


• I added some yellow Maya Road ribbon around the bazzill.


• It looked a little bare so I added the narrow photo to the bottom of the layout.




• I finished it off with the sticker corners and the rub ons.

18 comments:

  1. That an interesting sketch and love yr take of it,Lynette! Beautiful pics too!

    P/s : yes, yes I just might try getting out an email via my iPad now.lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, now you know I"m not a scrapbooker but I so appreciate your steps on what went into this - it is a true labour of love and a beautiful tribute to your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Lynette - love how you have handled this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful lynette, the camera cut-out is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an original sketch and I love what you did with it!! Just beautiful!! Love the stitching around the lens and such beautiful family portraits. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wauw ! this is stunning !
    beautiful and precious !

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is GORGEOUS!!! I loveeeeeee the photos and that camera! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful layout for a beautiful family portrait, thanks for sharing Lynette!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It works really great! You are an inspiration!
    Love the photos - What a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That size is fantastic, what a great idea! What a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, Lynette! I love your take on the sketch! so nice! they are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You did a fabulous job with this sketch. I think it would have stumped me. Love the black/white/red combo. What a sweet family :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You rocked this sketch! I love your take on it a lot! Adding the photo on the bottom totally made it!
    e.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥