Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Scrapbook kits for sale;-)

Last year I was a member of a couple of Scrapbook Kit clubs and as you will remember I hardly did any scrapping last year.  So I am facing a huge stash at this stage.  I have decided to sell some of this off as complete kits to South African scrappers. So here goes:

Kit One: TPC Grandma's Attic
Cost R500.  

Kit 2:  Websters Pages (Country Estate) and tons of Prima
Cost R350

Kit 3 - Websters (Ladies and Gents) and Prima 
Cost R350

Kit 4 - Basic Grey Sweet Threads
Cost R350

Kit 5 - Page Kit Basic Grey Kioshi
Cost R150

Kit 6: Basic Grey Sugar Rush page kit.
Cost R150

Kit 7:  Echo Park and Fancy Pants

Cost R300 

Kit 8: Fancy Pants Frosted
Cost R300

If anyone of you are interested in these kits please contact me at lynette.jacobs11@gmail.com

xx

5 comments:

  1. Sure you'll sell those easily here Lynette! I have the same problem. Majorly over-stashed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I trust that you will be able to rehome your stunning stash supplies quickly and easily.
    I have the hugest digi stash now too, am terrible with hoarding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds familiar, maybe I need to do some "fall cleaning" soon but I am too afraid to find out how many things are still in their original packaging, LOL!
    Have fun selling those fun kits!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful kits! I'm sure they'll go fast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am not a scrapper - have never ever scrapped. If I were to choose my favourite kit on this post then it would be numbers 5 and 6. Hope you managed to sell them.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥