Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Sketch Support Add-on and a WINNER

Add-on Sketch #7
This is the add on sketch and it can be downloaded by going to Sketch Support and downloading it from the side bar.

Blow Out the Candles and Make a Wish
Supplies used - Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: Reminisce At the Farm; Words:Basic Grey, American Crafts, Bella Boulevard and Making Memories Tiny Alphas;Gems: KaiserCraft; Other: gold pipe cleaners.



I had already done my piercing to stitch the candles but then I came across the golden pipe cleaners in my drawer and they looked very much like the candles in the photo. I faux stitched my lines and added the bling to it. I used Two-page sketch # 16 and adapted it for a single page.


Okay...now for the winner of this amazing sketch book:

The winner is:
She said:

JerseyJenn said...




What a beautiful interpretation of this sketch! I am a follower of Sketch Support and a new follower of yours! Thanks for the chance to win a copy of the new book!
JerseyJenn will you please e-mail  your postal address to:  lynette.jacobs11@gmail.com
xx

13 comments:

  1. What a fun LO!! The candles look terrific and I love that cute farm paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee the lo!! ADORABLE photo and loving the way you did the candles!!! GORGEOUS!!! And CONGRATS to your winner! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a brilliant way to use this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is this.

    Love how you used the pipe cleaners!

    Love the paper u used xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. it is so very cute! and very creative! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your add-on layout. Such a great idea to use the pipe cleaners and make candles. You are too creative! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantastic layout! I love it!!!! And I love the candles!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very clever idea to use the pipecleaners... love the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a lovely layout! Your candles are totally awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my ! what fun papers you used & the candle details is so original !!! wow !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lynette - The book arrived today and it is fantastic! I can't wait to start using it! Thank you so very much!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥