Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Scrappiest: Sketch #130: Lamb snuggles

Yesterday Liz revealed Sketch#130 on The Scrappiest.  I have lately found myself perpetually late posting my layouts....but here is my take on this weeks sketch.
Lamb Snuggles:  Supply list:  Cardstock - Bazzill; Printed Paper - My Minds Eye Stella and Rose Mabel; Journaling prompt, trim, frame and brads - My Minds Eye Stella and Rose Mabel; Felties - Basic Grey Wander; Letters - American Craft and Paper Trunk.

Here is this weeks sketch.  You are welcome to make a layout based on this sketch and upload it to The Scrappiest.
Have a happy Wednesday.
xx

8 comments:

  1. This is sooooo PRECIOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the photos, the colors, the embellies you used! Just GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beeyoutifull!
    Love all the punches edges too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scrapiest but beautiful-est... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very sweet and beautiful as all your layouts,love your style my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderful layout, I heart your DP choice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! very very nice, Lynette!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet. Lovely MME stuff & I need that punch!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww...too cute man. Love your new header. And I see that Leane had a hairclip in where she used the scissors...LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥