Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I am getting there...slowly:-)

I scrapped another layout of B.  For nearly a year, it was just too painful to do layouts of her.  I guess that this is a good thing...I am getting there!  My emotions are slowly healing.  Here is my DT layout for The Scrappiest this week.  I must admit that I think it is a lovely layout.
Supply list:  Cardstock - Bazzill; Printed Paper - Pink Paislee Butterfly Garden; Baubles, butterflies, ephemera:  Pink Paislee Butterfly Garden; Trims and vines - Prima;  Alphabets:  Making Memories tiny alpha and American Craft Salutations.

Here is Sketch #129
Initially all the circles had me stumped...but I knew that I wanted to scrap this photo of B...and I love the colour combination of the Pink Paislee Butterfly Garden...so soft and muted.  There paper "Dew Drops" had the lovely doilies on the paper and I cut all the doilies out and inked it and used that for the circles...and I am thrilled with the result.

I love the layout and it seems that others do too...because this is how it did on 2Peas.

Not shaby...not shaby at all;-)

xx

27 comments:

  1. Wow! This layout takes my breath away Lynette! Amazing colours, beautiful photo and just simply stunning scrapping! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful scrap!
    You made me cry... So glad you are healing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. Completely gorgeous. I have some of that paper and MUST use it!

    So glad you are healing - takes time huh?

    Lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. an absolutely elegant take of the sketch , hun !!! Glad to hear you're healing ! {{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}

    ReplyDelete
  5. That layout makes ME emotional! Beautiful, clearly many others see it too. Well done Lynette!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its absolutely stunning...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay...that comment was from me...Hayley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is JUST GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeee that photo, the layers and all the flowers!! WOW WOW WOW! And congrats on the 2peas shout outs! That is AWESOME! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Lynette! Love every single inch of this layout.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful and heartfelt l/o you are incredibly gifted.

    ReplyDelete
  11. that is beautiful! YOur words and layout are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Goodness Lynette,the LO is gorgeous...And so is "B"!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great LO Lynette! I started reading backwards on your blog when I have the chance, and really enjoyed getting to "know You" better. Your blog is beautiful and so are your posts, you are such a strong person and I thank you for the inspiring scripture you post here and there. I pray all things workout for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful picture and layout.

    And I love the pictures of Engen and the mission - fantastic! Love that you guys benefitted.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think this is just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is not just lovely, it is AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful layout lynette!! and lovely photos in your previous posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful layout, moving story.

    ReplyDelete
  19. So beautiful (both your dtr and the layout!) Your work is amazing and so inspiring Lynette, so glad you could scrap this!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So sorry to read of your frustrations the world we live in is so fallen and bad things happen all around.
    Sterkte.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Absolutely beautiful. Loved the caption underneath the picture. So happy that your heart is healing.xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful layout! Your layouts are always so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful layout, Lynette! You are quite popular over at 2Peas!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Stunning page Lynette... love how you overcame the circle block with the doillies... well done.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Not too shabby indeed! Tell me do 2 Peas notify you that you've been featured or is it up to you to check every day. I add things in there occasionally but it is such a frequently added to gallery that I fear my work may get "lost" in there - but yours never seems to! So maybe I should try it more often!! Agree with you that your layout is not too shabby at all!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥