Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

The weekend that was

On Saturday morning we drove down to Nduna Lodge near Alexandria where we attended the wedding of the son of good friends.  I was not in the mood for playing photographer (R.E.A.L.L.Y.) and DH did the honours. While the ceremony was taking place:
This cute little guy tried his best to steal the show.
He is one of a pair of meercat that is totally tame and living in the guest lodge.
The gorgeous bride and groom.
These little ones seem to be the boss around here.
Thirsty?  Just knock over a can and help yourself.
When the playing gets TOO much...find a cozy lap to take a rest.
Totally at peace:-)
When we left at 6 'o clock we had this beautiful landscape.  I believe this was the closest the moon was to earth in 16 years...or something like that.

I also took some time to scrap.  I had to complete two layouts for The Scrappiest...which I can't share yet.  I also scrapped this layout of Lukas.
Such a cutie!


Then I want to share a little toot!
My layout "So Happy" was 3rd most bookmarked on 2Peas.

xx

17 comments:

  1. Nothing quite like a wedding is there? Love your LO and congrats on being bppkmarked on 2peas AGAIN! You are becoming quite a celebrety.
    Hope you are doing OK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are beautiful photos aren't they? Thanks for sharing!
    Lovely layout too, I always find it hard to make one for my boy, as I am so much into flowers and girly stuff, you seem to make everything look easy, love that trail of mobile and the brads, great colors and photo too, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love the photos!!! Those meerkat's are adorable! I loveeeeee the lo too... so bright and cheery! And CONGRATS on the 2peas shout out! That is AWESOME! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on making it at 2Peas!!!
    I just love the meercat ~ how cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful pics, love the layout! yes he is adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!That meerkat is so cute! I want one! Love your pages, and congrats on the bookmark fave at 2Peas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. woohoo ! your scrapping is just taking you places these days ! awesome toot , hun !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow, no wonder they stole the show. I have never seen tame meerkats before.

    ReplyDelete
  9. U are becoming quite the two peas lady aren't you? Well done - you do deserve it. I'm loving your LO's at the mo. Come to me for a bit please? And bring all your scrappy mojo with. Please? Please? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh those meercats are darling! You are doing so well on the scrappy frong :) Love your cleancut style! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun wedding! And I LOVE your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful photos!! and that animal is so cute!! Love your layout and super congrats on your 2peas achievement!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness....those meerkats are beyond cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh look at those little meerkats! So cute. And I love the simplicity of the bride's dress. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh my... those meerkats!!! Too cute x x
    beautiful bride too x

    ReplyDelete
  16. How cute are the meercats. Congrats on the toot...well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Way to go on the 2peas shine!!! :)
    I love your photos too, praying for you!
    e.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥